fliks

The Walking Dead

7 hours ago, Shawnmoore81 said:

Carl should have stayed in the house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good one!

RIP Coral.  Pretty good bet that he's going to go out big.  Of course, now we're going to have to wait a couple of months to find out.  Hey, that's a lot longer than most people last after getting bit!

2 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

I was hoping to see Darryl and the gay guy who lost his boy toy hook up.

Could still happen.  But Carl and Enid better be quick about it.  Maybe she'll give him a mercy hook-up.  

Is that zombie stuff contagious as an STD?

1 hour ago, Old Glock guy said:

Could still happen.  But Carl and Enid better be quick about it.  Maybe she'll give him a mercy hook-up.  

Everyone is already infected. If you die from anything you come back as a walker.

The bite is just filthy and disease ridden and makes you sick to death.

I am behind a few episodes, but I imagine that Carl will be the impetus for someone on the show to whip up a batch of super antibiotics or anti-virals to figure out a way to stop the bites from being fatal in and of themselves.

They will do something stupid like give him Sickle-Cell or Malaria or hemophilia, or some kind of Blood Cancer chemo or something equally weird that stops the bite from being so rapidly fatal.

1 hour ago, High Exposure said:

Everyone is already infected. If you die from anything you come back as a walker.

The bite is just filthy and disease ridden and quickens your death.

I am behind a few episodes, but I imagine that Carl will be the impetus for someone on the show whip up a batch of super antibiotics or anti-virals to figure out a way to stop the bites from being fatal in and of themselves. They will do someone stupid like give him Sickle-Cell or Malaria or hemophilia, or some kind of Blood Cancer chemo or something equally weird that stops the bite from being so rapidly fatal.

Or, he is immune. 

12 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

Or, he is immune. 

He cut his hair.  I imagine he's gone.  He wants to go to college, apparently.

Real life, not TWD.  I don't think any colleges in TWD are accredited.  

13 hours ago, bluedog46 said:

I know everyone is infected and becomes a walker when they die. What I don't know is how it happened? Anyone know why everyone is infected? was it some radiation or something in food?

Also this is why they should have plugged negan back at the sanctuary

IIRC back at the disease center in Atlanta there was a theory that the progressive liberal movement got so out of control the neurons in the brain fried the DNA and it morphed from that.

15 hours ago, Old Glock guy said:

a mercy quicky! :wub:

The father means fired, as in, killing him off.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Carl, in the comic, builds a connection to Negan after the conflict resolves.

With him being killed off, either his sister will fill into that... or Negan will be killed. Going with the former.

I don’t mind him going, being his character really went downhill since losing his eye. I really want to see how the Saviors got out of their compound. Guess we will find out in February.

52 minutes ago, BobA said:

I'm just glad he kept a bandage on the bite to keep it from being infected. 

Lol!  A lot of stuff on that show just does not make sense.

How about this "conspiracy theory":

Father Gabriel has said that he doesn't want to die without a purpose.  He's returning from the Sanctuary with the doctor.

What if they infuse his blood into Carl?  It would be fatal for him, but perhaps it can allow Carl to recover from the infection?

Pretty far-fetched, but not much worse than Glenn surviving by hiding under the dumpster.  

8 minutes ago, bhunted said:

Hey! Jerry from WD works for UPS off season! Dropped off my package today. emoji6.png

c14e000e8dad9387245783eb6875a15c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerry is half islander and half Jew.  Papi in the picture is 100% Bordican

Yay, an hour long death scene. That was painfully boring. Yeah, I mean realistically family will be there and things will be said, but it's a TV show. We didn't watch the entire cast learn how to shit in the woods either. Some stuff is a waste of the audience's time, and this was definitely such a waste. I'm guessing this isn't going to turn in the numbers they hoped it would. 

I'm guessing this isn't going to turn in the numbers they hoped it would. 

I’m sure it did... mid-season opener, people are going to watch.

While it may have been boring, it shows some insight of what goes on in Rick’s head. They started the future stuff earlier in the season, but seeing Rick and his daughter interacting with Eugene... then Negan, obviously there is some questioning on what is being planned and that vision. If you read the comics, Negan isn’t killed at the end of fighting. It sets up where it may follow the comics... but you see the upcoming scenes, he is still telling Negan he is going to kill him. Might not be everyone’s reason for watching, but there is a point behind it.