fliks

The Walking Dead

I punched out of FTWD. 

I'm pretty sure I wont be back for more of TWD. I'm semi tempted by new show runners, but I can't take the formula any more. I get enough of stupid people doing things stupidly in day to day life. 

Did you read the article?

Spoiler alert

They are crazy was people who wear zombie skins and direct hordes to take down anything in their path.

They are brutal and make Negan look like a pussy. If they can pull them off at least 50% as the comics than this will be yyuuuggge

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Anyone still reading the comics? Shit is so stale and boring but they take 5 minutes to read so I'll keep it going

Robert Kirkman and Scott Gimple have a new comic die!die!die! Which is pretty entertaining

19 hours ago, Purple Patrick said:

Anyone still reading the comics? Shit is so stale and boring but they take 5 minutes to read so I'll keep it going

Robert Kirkman and Scott Gimple have a new comic die!die!die! Which is pretty entertaining

Latest issue of TWD comics is at #183. I stopped reading the comics around #155 and stopped watching the TV series mid Season 8.

The Walking Dead franchise under Scott Gimple is following in the same foot steps of Kathleen Kennedy and Rian Johnson of Star Wars, unnecessarily killing off important characters and bringing in the forced diversity bullshit. I don't mind if they kill off important characters as long as they are replaced with new characters or they develop minor characters into main ones. However, I have yet to see any of this happen.

Early January of this year it was announced that Angela Kang would take over Scott Gimple's position as the showrunner for Season 9. I don't think this change will bring back the lost viewers. Which is a lot. Below is a link to an article about the TWD drop in ratings and it's viewership from early this year.

Link - Screenrant.com article

Regards,

TokenEntry

• Like 1

Just now, Scorpio64 said:

TWD lost me after Lucille.

It's hard to keep track between the comic and the TV series sometimes. I think Scott Gimple is trying to compete with the comic universe by making very drastic changes which resulted in the lost of it's core viewership.

Regards,

TokenEntry

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SuRrEaLNJ said:

im 2 seasons behind. havent been able to get into it at all

I hear that from a lot of people.  They haven't completely given up on it, but they have seriously lost interest.  They don't even know that ____ died!

On 11/6/2018 at 3:49 PM, Old Glock guy said:

I hear that from a lot of people.  They haven't completely given up on it, but they have seriously lost interest.  They don't even know that ____ died!

its still dvr-ing, and i want to watch it, but literally every time i have an hour i find something else to do with it

I've been keeping up with it, I just don't watch it live that much any more. If there's a Devils game on or I'm watching the DVR'd NASCAR race I'll save it until the next day or day after. It took me until Tuesday to finally watch this weeks. I can honestly say watching the previews for the upcoming episodes, I haven't been this excited for TWD in a long time. 

On 11/6/2018 at 2:55 PM, High Exposure said:

I bailed middle of last season. I can’t take the stupidity of the characters anymore. I began rooting for the walkers to get everyone.

I bailed at the beginning of the season when Negan was introduced. When heads exploded. 

You'd think the choices these characters made had no bearing on the fact its always life or death. 

Besides I couldnt stand Rick crying all the time. These people are so dumb it makes no sense how they survived this long.