fliks

The Walking Dead

45? Holy hell that's nothing. Rick needs to start acting like........

lt-aldo-raine-photo.jpg

Lt. Aldo Raine: That's what I like to hear. But I got a word of warning for all you would-be warriors. When you join my command, you take on debit. A debit you owe me personally. Each and every man under my command owes me one hundred Zombie scalps. And I want my scalps. And all y'all will git me one hundred Zombies scalps, taken from the heads of one hundred dead Zombies. Or you will die tryin'.

Hey is it me or did walking dead start out with a flash forward with the cop searching for gas?? And then they flashed back to before the zombies, and then to him waking up....at walk point did we get to the flash forward??? or are we even there yet???

Hey is it me or did walking dead start out with a flash forward with the cop searching for gas?? And then they flashed back to before the zombies, and then to him waking up....at walk point did we get to the flash forward??? or are we even there yet???

I see why you would be confused, as it confuses me too. I want to say that the intro was after he had spent some time with Lennie James' character (and had visited the station to get his bag of guns, take a hot shower, get his uniform, etc). Then he left to go his own way, and, eventually, his vehicle ran out of gas. Which would make sense as he was looking for gas in that intro scene, but instead found a horse (which he takes into ATL).

For those not paying attention, "The Walking Dead" season 1 will be coming out on DVD/Blu Ray next Tues, 8 March. I for one will be making it a priority to pick it up sometime that day.

From what I saw, it will include a good amount of extra materials. Which, taking in account that it was only six episodes so far, there better be a fair deal of extra content to make the purchase worthwhile.

So, yea, go get it, and then we can go crazy with these discussions again :icon_e_wink:

Guys - you can buy the 1st season on Blu Ray for $16.99. Coupon code: T9P8A9P from B&N

http://video.barnesandnoble.com/DVD/The-Walking-Dead-The-Complete-First-Season/e/013132264790

Shipping is $2.98 unless you have a B&N membership....... or order more than $25.