fliks

The Walking Dead

So whats guns will be next to you when you watch this?

I think I will have my Glock 19 next to me, and the Stoeger Double barrel sitting in the corner for a touch of class. lol

Anyone?

• Like 2

Premieres tonight @ 9PM EST on AMC! 90 minutes of goodness!

ETA: AMC will do a marathon for those who want to catch up (and don't have Netflix - as they have the whole season streaming) starting at 2:30PM EST according to what their schedule says.

So whats guns will be next to you when you watch this?

I think I will have my Glock 19 next to me, and the Stoeger Double barrel sitting in the corner for a touch of class. lol

Anyone?

I will have my G-17 and my tacticool mossy 500

Bought the season 1 DVD and watched yesterday since I am sick and laying around the house. Enjoyed everything but one episode with gangsters who turn out to be nursemaids. F'ing stupid (not the concept, but the abrupt personality shifts of the "bad" guys), if you ask me (I know no one did). Some dialogue was downright awkward/stupid in some of the later episodes. I'm glad they fired the seasone one writers and got new ones. If they stick with the comics, they'll have a great storyline for a few years.

I liked the first half of season one better than the second half. I have the entire first season DVRing today, along with the season two premier. It's easier to watch football now and watch the season premier after.

I too am glad that Kirkman and Darabount made the move to fire the writers (even if Darabount is no longer involved IIRC). Writing was pretty weak throughout, with the fanboys (myself included) and the strong characters really pulling the show through. I have high hopes for season 2, and am very, very much looking forward to it's start in less then two hours now.

ETA: If you look on the official show's website under the schedule tab, it lists the upcoming episode titles, as well as a short description. While it is not much to go on, definitely piques the interest moving forward!

In the last espisode of the 1st season, when the doctor whispered something to the officer's ear, what do you think he said. Unless I missed it, that has not yet been revealed.

It was not revealed. They teased you in the beginning of Season 2 Episode 1 when Rick is talking on the walkie talkie. He starts to say what it was, then says never mind.

Obviously, we all know the younger sister has since been killed on the show, but what you guys thing of the older sister and the police officer's wife? Am I the only one thinking they're both kinda' hot?

The-Walking-Dead-Cast-the-walking-dead-16517707-1500-1200Medium.jpg

I think that the older sister is going to get the top of her head blown off if the cop with the shotgun isn't more careful.

As far as what he whisperd in his ear, I think he told him his wife is pregnent. Remember he did the medical exams on them when they first got to the CDC.

That's a good one. I hadn't heard that theory as of yet. The speculation by others is that he wispered to him that whenever someone dies, they come back as the zombie. The infection is airborn, so being bit has nothing to do with it. Everyone is already infected, so when they die, they come back as zombies.