fliks

The Walking Dead

Ok, so tonight's episode was filled with a little more action than previous ones which is awesome. I'm glad that were getting to see the Governor's true evil side and others are starting to recognize that he's not an angel. Why, ohh WHY didn't Andrea shoot the Governor when she had the chance. I can't wait until Tyrese starts coming out of his shell more and becomes more involved in the story. I think he has the potential of becoming one of the shows main characters especially if Rick doesn't start getting a grip.

Andrea should have knifed the gov when she had the chance instead of crawling back in bed with him. I don't like how they keep building it up. I want to see some action! I think they are saving for last episode. No bueno.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I'm wondering if Tyrese is gonna have a battle with the silent black guy from Woodbury. Tyrese is a monster, and so is that other black guy. Somebody is gonna escape from Woodbury and tell Rick what is goin down.

And what is the deal with Merl? Sticking up for Michone? That seems out of character for him.

Whatever happens, I just hope these last two episodes don't disappoint and they actually go through with the plan and finally take action. I really hope they don't end the season in a cliffhanger before any action takes place. It needs more action!

kB7vySt.png

Can't wait to see what this season finale episode has in store for us. Hope it won't disappoint. Thought this vid was pretty food. Gives you a quick recap from the last 3 seasons.

Oh, when I saw the topic I thought it would be about all you poor souls who cannot carry a gun when leaving your home due to NJ's gun laws. :) Well, it could be. I can picture a group of you approaching State legislators chanting "Brains" in search of one with any. :)

Oh, when I saw the topic I thought it would be about all you poor souls who cannot carry a gun when leaving your home due to NJ's gun laws. :) Well, it could be. I can picture a group of you approaching State legislators chanting "Brains" in search of one with any. :)

4401790095_57817b7596_z.jpg?zz=1

I hope its a good epsiode last few have been kind of lacking in action. A 2 hour episode would be nice.

Although I have a feeling tonight's episode will end with a cliff hanger. Something like multiple wounded/ shot and you wont k ow who lives or dies until next season.

I hope its a good epsiode last few have been kind of lacking in action. A 2 hour episode would be nice.

Although I have a feeling tonight's episode will end with a cliff hanger. Something like multiple wounded/ shot and you wont k ow who lives or dies until next season.

Yeah I see the same ending. But I think someone will die. It won't be Rick or the gov.