fliks

The Walking Dead

I believe they show the governor raiding it and killing everyone but I could be wrong

This signature exceeds the 15 character capacity

That governor attacks soldiers who have a helicopter, but it's the better part of a year between both events, so it's a stretch to say it is the same thing.

Are you sure they had a helicopter? I thought they just had trucks.

Are you sure they had a helicopter? I thought they just had trucks.

I don't think you see it in the ambush scene, but iirc seeing a helicopter go overhead is how the governor becomes aware of them.

Baby dead? Didn't look good.Amazing episode. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm thinking someone grabbed her, possibly the Atlanta PD chick but she walked the other way that I saw.

"but it was at 50 yards!!! " even that Carl was like Rambo a few episodes ago.

I bet he could have done it. Everyone was standing pretty still. Someone should have shot that puke long ago!

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

Baby carrier looked like it was full of blood and in the comic the baby dies during the attack.

That is true and I know some of episodes have bits from the comics in them but they do try and stay away from the comics for the most part.

Also kudos to the children for the head shot.

That pissed me off big time. Scumbag. Rick should have let Carl take the shot.

Yes, it pissed me off too.  And the worst was, I knew it was coming.  I was screaming at the TV, "You ruthless bastard!" maybe even dropping a few F-bombs.  Carl should have taken the shot.  (It was Darryl who who held him back.)  At 50 yards, even I could have taken him out, and I'm not even 

very good.

And I would be very surprised if Judith is dead.  Usually if you just see evidence that someone was killed, but you don't see them die, they're not dead (like when they thought Carol died).  OTOH, I don't think they would show an infant getting killed.

Had to laugh at ogfarmer's mention of a zombie baby.  What would they call it, a crawler?

I doubt glen would have allowed her to take the bus but its a good idea.

Glen was about as useful as a poopy flavored lollipop this episode.

Somebody definitaely jacked the bus, it left pretty unexpectedly during the fight scence.

Glen was about as useful as a poopy flavored lollipop this episode.

Somebody definitely jacked the bus, it left pretty unexpectedly during the fight scence.

Think it was the one blonde chick... Also the young girls that helped. The one girl, (Brighton Sharbino), that wore the gun had some gutz. (If you are an NCIS fan, she is also the girl that played little Abby in that throw back episode).... For all we know, she jacked it. :)

I just watched it.  I'm pretty pissed off that those idiots ruined everything for both sides.  Its pretty tough for me to believe that the governer brainwashed all those people so bad that even after he cut off Hershels head that they wanted to storm the prison. 

I just watched it.  I'm pretty pissed off that those idiots ruined everything for both sides.  Its pretty tough for me to believe that the governer brainwashed all those people so bad that even after he cut off Hershels head that they wanted to storm the prison. 

I agree!