fliks

The Walking Dead

Tasha Yar... She's getting old.

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

She's 57, she doesn't look bad for 57. 

Anyway, my list of who is and isn't likely to get offed. 

SAFE

1) Daryl - he's got a lot more character development to do IMO, and he is a fan favorit. 

2) Carl - he's the character embodying a bunch of meta stuff, so unless you see a replacement pop up, he's safe.

3) Rick - he's ripe for killing IMO, but given that the story is essentially about him and carl (to the point of AMC wanting a spinoff show of a separate group), I don't see it happening

4) Judith/little ass kicker - I think if they kill the baby off it is going to be indirect, and they already diverged from the comic in having her survive the governor's attack. 

5) Tyreese - He's a major character from the comics, and he hasn't really had much of an arc yet. 

On the bubble

1) Michone - fan favorite, but they primed her for hitting you in the feels if she gets offed. 

2) MAggie - same, plus how much more story is there. 

3) Glenn - same, plus he's an asian character not played by a white dude in makeup who actually had character development, and this is still hollywood, so...

AT risk

everyone else. I put beth at the top of the list, plus some of our newer characters. 

I think beth will be safe for the finale, there will be some cliff hanger with her disappearance.

I think baby judith is on the chopping block, michone, and glenn.

any which way, it'll hit me in the feels.

Noooooooo, not Michone! She turns me on for some reason! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using TT 2 Pro

Noooooooo, not Michone! She turns me on for some reason! ;)

Agreed.  I think Bob and Sasha are more vulnerable than anyone named above.  I think Beth will outlast them, but I would be surprised if she is predeceased by Glenn or Maggie.

Agreed. I think Bob and Sasha are more vulnerable than anyone named above. I think Beth will outlast them, but I would be surprised if she is predeceased by Glenn or Maggie.

As long as she has that Katana, she's deadly... Remember early on she was doing one handed pushups? Yehaaw! Lol

Emily something is her name.  You can look it up on the TWD website, if you really care to know.

BTW, I'm hearing that Sunday night's season finale is going to be a bloodbath.  Any more guesses on who's not going to make it.

she can't die in two shows withing a week of each other..... can she

I believe that would put her in the Guinness Book of World Records.

Hmm I'm wondering if the spinoff is going to be based on the hunters. Apparently the showrunner for it is the same guy that did sons of anarchy.

Kewl, biker zombies....

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

There is word that breaking bad is a prequel to the walking deal spin off. They have already started linking the show with the walking dead

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Could be interesting or it could .......

fonziejumpsshark3.gif

If I had to guess...it would be Daryl. Look at the foreshadowing from the episode "Still" when Beth said he would be the last man standing in this world. It would be an ironic twist, as well as a pretty gutsy move considering what a fan favorite he has become. They have taken his character developement about as far as they could in my opinion. He has one last decision to make, and I think he is ripe for being a Martyr right now. Carl and Rick are safe for now.

Emily something is her name.  You can look it up on the TWD website, if you really care to know.

BTW, I'm hearing that Sunday night's season finale is going to be a bloodbath.  Any more guesses on who's not going to make it.

I believe that would put her in the Guinness Book of World Records.

Beth (Emily Kinney) was killed in "The Following" photos:

http://comicbook.com/blog/2014/03/25/the-walking-dead-are-these-beth-greene-death-photos/

If I had to guess...it would be Daryl. Look at the foreshadowing from the episode "Still" when Beth said he would be the last man standing in this world. It would be an ironic twist, as well as a pretty gutsy move considering what a fan favorite he has become. They have taken his character developement about as far as they could in my opinion. He has one last decision to make, and I think he is ripe for being a Martyr right now. Carl and Rick are safe for now.

Now that would be a shocker.  Can't say it's impossible, but Daryl is such a fan favorite, especially among the ladies, that I have a hard time believing the writers would get rid of him.  The writers are always willing to kill off main characters, but it is generally done in a somewhat predictable fashion.

Hence, my prediction that Bob, Sasha, and Beth are potentially on the chopping block tonight.

Can't wait to find out!