fliks

The Walking Dead

Im thinking Morgan is to obvious. They showed his face once and now everyone is expecting him somewhere...........I dont have an idea either, Im just guessing like everyone else................but why would Daryl "introduce" this person like that? Why wouldnt Morgan or whoever just follow him?

.......and was that the first time we saw non-zombie guts and intestine's? In a church no less? 

So, who does Darryl bring back with him? Don't think its Beth, looks like he was gone for a few hours so I doubt they were able to get her out is uspch little time. Don't think its Carol because why would he have to tell her to come out? My guess is something happened and Carol either left to do her thing by herself like she originally planned or she got separated from Darryl somehow. Then, on his way back, Darryl ran into Morgan.

We probably won't find out for a couple of episodes. The story is now switching over to show what happened to Beth.

Maybe its slash. He said something about being on rhe set during TTD and then quickly shut up

Who is Slash?

Who is John Galt?

I am so excited I figured out how to change my signature.

Slash... He's kind of slightly well known...;) A former founding member of the band Guns & Roses. Then in later years Velvet Revolver. I believe he owns a film company now.

post-7008-14145483234_thumb.jpg

If it's not country I don't know it.

Who is John Galt?

I am so excited I figured out how to change my signature.

I'm sorry to hear that. Country makes me want to insert a white hot soldering iron into my ear canal. But I still know who Garth Brooks, George Jones, Reba, Brooks & Dunn, Alan Jackson, ect, are. Just saying...

Good episode last night. I guess they were able to catch up Beth's story line from the time she was separated from Darrel up until now when Darrel and Carol got separated. Sucks, I kinda hoped they would spend at least a couple of episodes explaining how Beth got abducted. They still haven't shown the person in charge of the hospital though so we might see more of that later.

Now I'm wondering if the person Darrel brought back with him is Morgan or if maybe he ran into the "Everyone Hates Chris" character in the woods. Maybe the guy with the black car went after him since he escaped and Darrel/Carol intervened and instead of the guy bringing back the kid, he took Carol back. That would be a good way for the kid to tie Rick's group with the Hospital people in an attempt to break Carol and Beth out.

So, who does Darryl bring back with him? Don't think its Beth, looks like he was gone for a few hours so I doubt they were able to get her out is uspch little time. Don't think its Carol because why would he have to tell her to come out? My guess is something happened and Carol either left to do her thing by herself like she originally planned or she got separated from Darryl somehow. Then, on his way back, Darryl ran into Morgan.

Thinking it's Noah.

Ohh mullet dude, mullet dude, mullet dude... I had a feeling about you.

So now what is Army dude going to do?! Maybe mullet dude will have brain damage from falling after that beat down and his new mission will be to watch out for him.

Ohh mullet dude, mullet dude, mullet dude... I had a feeling about you.

So now what is Army dude going to do?! Maybe mullet dude will have brain damage from falling after that beat down and his new mission will be to watch out for him.

He looked dead.... I had suspicions about him too. I gotta feeling Army dude will eat his own bullet as he attempted the day he met mullet man. Everything was for naught including all that died because of this selfish buttwad.

Looks like a lot of people (me included) had Eugene pegged as being full of crap. I would have to think that few were surprised by his admission, although the timing of it was somewhat unexpected.

Sorry to say this, but from a preview they showed on The Talking Dead, it looks like Beth might not make it out of next week's episode.

Were I Carol, I would've gotten in that car and took off.  Now look at her, she sticks with Darrell and gets turned into a living crash test dummy.  Not sure which was worse, going over the side of the bridge in the van or getting run over by a station wagon.  Either way, Ouch!!!