fliks

The Walking Dead

And why are the steel walls braced from the outside? that bothers me for some reason.

Same thought that occurred to me. If some group of non-walkers wanted in, they can easily take down the walls that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder who took his gun

Wasn't she outside the walls when they arrived in the old house window....Carl saw her and she vanished...makes sense she saw Rick hide it since she likes to roam outside.

Wasn't she outside the walls when they arrived in the old house window....Carl saw her and she vanished...makes sense she saw Rick hide it since she likes to roam outside.

That was my reasoning. 

So my wife seems to think were going to see Daryl come out pretty soon. She's convinced he's gay and now with other gay community members he doesn't know if he should come out and risk the group perceiving him as weak. She thinks thats the reason we saw him acting the way he was..

explains why him and Carol never hooked up...

So my wife seems to think were going to see Daryl come out pretty soon. She's convinced he's gay and now with other gay community members he doesn't know if he should come out and risk the group perceiving him as weak. She thinks thats the reason we saw him acting the way he was..

explains why him and Carol never hooked up...

IMO that's a  horrible idea.   Walking dead is Not political and doing that to Daryl would be a completely PC move that adds nothing to the story. As soon as shows go out of there way to make political or social points they lose me.

I think it's either going to be Michonne , or Daryl that eat the bucket in the next couple episodes

Daryl has been kind of distancing himself from the groups new path, it would make sense for him to be exiled from the camp.

Michonne has been the leading voice in trying to make the new camp happen, and have the group accept it - it'd make sense for the twist to be her to get killed somehow because of Alexandria. 

So, who's it going to be tonight? There is a mystery cast member as a guest on the Talking Dead tonight, usually means their character is no more. I'm guessing Noah, since the actor who plays him just landed a gig on one of those CSI shows.

When Carl and Carol walked over to check out the other house (episode before last), Carol picked up a stack of paper and pens, she knows they are being watched and are communicating in writing

Interesting character development this week.  

Carol's talk with that kid was chilling, particularly since she was so coldly unemotional as she spoke to him.

Sasha is clearly dealing with some PTSD, as perhaps is Rick.  Was he seriously considering taking out Jesse's husband just because he wants her?

(I liked that scarlet "A" symbolism.)  

And it looks like Daryl's curiosity extends beyond exploring outside the wall.  His spaghetti dinner with Aaron and Eric was about as close as they could get to describing his orientation without actually stating it.  (Not that there's anything wrong with it.)