fliks

The Walking Dead

Wow.  Did not think of that one haha.  He has gone of the deep end from what it seems.  The way he skulks around that woman and the neighborhood remind me of Crazy Rick mode after Lori died.

It'll be interesting to see how his group takes sides in the finale.  Glenn and Michonne (and even Daryl to an extent) seem to be more supportive of Deanna's goal, while Sasha and Carol are still in kill or be killed mode like Rick.

The way I see it is Rick spent the beginning in a coma while Shane was exposed to what was probably the worse of it. Now Rick has caught up to Shane. If they both started at the same point they may have been on the same page all along. Kinda shows the evolution of surviving in that world.

The way I see it is Rick spent the beginning in a coma while Shane was exposed to what was probably the worse of it. Now Rick has caught up to Shane. If they both started at the same point they may have been on the same page all along. Kinda shows the evolution of surviving in that world.

pFsJQK7.jpg

I was pretty satisfied with that ending. Glenn should have killed that guy, I know that's going to come back to bite him. Sasha should have killed the priest, god I hate that guy. Morgan should have killed those two wolves. I really hope Morgan doesn't become another pussy like Tyrese did.

BTW, anyone else psyched about the spinoff show starting this summer? At least we wont have to wait 8 months to get our Zombie fix.

the Alexandrians are in for another aha! moment in a few minutes when Reg goes into zombie mode lol

With any luck, Reg will bite Deanna and leave Rick in charge

With any luck, Reg will bite Deanna and leave Rick in charge

I'm not so sure I want that yet, we may have just seen the Congresswoman step into the Dark Side next to Rick. She looked pretty angry.Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned lol

Rick most likely shot him in the head.

That's interesting though, I'm not sure they know about "everyone being infected" yet do they?

That's a good point.  Who exactly did Rick shoot in the head?  Was it Peter or Reg?  They really didn't make it clear.

Thought it was a good episode.  Lots of action, some resolved character development, good Rick speech, satisfying ending, and no cliffhanger.

Oh crap that's true, Rick only took one shot.

Maybe Deana knows about the "everyone is infected" and prompted Rick to shoot Reg to avoid any suffering.

or

Maybe Deana prompted Rick to shoot Peter our of revenge. But then what happens with Reg when he turns? TUN TUN TUNNNN....

Is Morgan blind?

Had a big change, all life is precious, was lost, reacts on sound.

Watch the episode again

a la Eli? I thought that too but a blind ninja surviving out in the wild would be stretching it even for the WD. I think lol