fliks

The Walking Dead

That's a good point.  Who exactly did Rick shoot in the head?  Was it Peter or Reg?  They really didn't make it clear.

It was clear to me.

Rick was facing Pete with his head turned to the right, looking at Deanna/Reg.  She says "Rick, Do it", and he turns back to the front and shoots.  

Is Morgan blind?

Had a big change, all life is precious, was lost, reacts on sound.

Watch the episode again

Totally reminded me of Zatoichi the blind swordsman from the old 70's dubbed kung-fu movies. His movements with the bow staff were almost identical to the way Zatiochi reacted, Morgan/James I guarantee studied these movies, for this part.

29d8b69206d7f69c8c4f688b9fb44c86.jpg

That's a good point.  Who exactly did Rick shoot in the head?  Was it Peter or Reg?  They really didn't make it clear.

Thought it was a good episode.  Lots of action, some resolved character development, good Rick speech, satisfying ending, and no cliffhanger.

SInce she's still holding him while he is bleeding out and Rick turns away before shooting, it's Peter. 

Glen is one tough mutha.  Took a shot to the shoulder from a Glock and didn't even go down.  Kept on truckin...

Glenn and Carol have had meteoric rises in there bada** meters over the course of the show.  

Glenn started out pretty tough (got Rick into the shopping center in S1; got a noose onto the walker in the well in S2) but his feats over the last two seasons have been a nice step up (got himself and Tara out of the prison with riot gear and no support; escaped 3 walkers and beat the crap out of Nicholas with a round in the shoulder).

Carol....timid, battered woman to terminator.  

Any of you ever wonder how you'd change if you had been through what the group has been through?

Any of you ever wonder how you'd change if you had been through what the group has been through?

I would turn into a liberal and start to talk with the walkers and try to understand how they feel instead of just jumping to shooting them right away. I would ask if they are vegan, or kosher or perhaps they would prefer a halal person to eat? Walkers have rights too!

I would turn into a liberal and start to talk with the walkers and try to understand how they feel instead of just jumping to shooting them right away. I would ask if they are vegan, or kosher or perhaps they would prefer a halal person to eat? Walkers have rights too!

That would be Shawn of the Dead.

Maybe they just need a job