fliks

The Walking Dead

My damn cable box froze during the episode. It's been doing it and I had Comcast come out last week and they "fixed" the problem. I'm gonna watch it today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rick dies

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

• Like 1

Rick dies

Lol!  It's rare that I ever "Like" someone's comments, but that one made me laugh.  

I thought last night's episode was pretty good.  Nice to finally have some hope again.

Any guess who those people were at the end?  I'm guessing it was a new group, well-armed and well-trained who are going to become allies against Negan's forces.  

We have a coworker who watched it religiously but is now a season behind as of 3 seasons ago so every week we casually talk within earshot about how it was crazy how they killed Rick last night.

I thought the episode was good not great. Definitely setting up a kick ass season tho. I hope all the pc police didn't mess up the violence. The wire scene could have been better. Rick and Michonne's cars and exposed open window should have been covered in blood and pieces.

My guess is the new group messes with Rick and company before they to meet the saviors and decide to join forces. They also were armed to the teeth... maybe already know about the saviors and we're on their way to mess stuff up?

I don't read the comic but take for what it's worth

The group that surrounded Rick. I think it's the person in boots that they showed watching them. I'd bet they have a nice set up and weapons so they can team up with rick

• Like 1

Lol! It's rare that I ever "Like" someone's comments, but that one made me laugh.

I thought last night's episode was pretty good. Nice to finally have some hope again.

Any guess who those people were at the end? I'm guessing it was a new group, well-armed and well-trained who are going to become allies against Negan's forces.

I believe the leader was Carol. Same M14 when she saw the kid in the woods. She corralled a team somehow. Dunno.

So apparently they stumbled upon some rogue artists' collective. Maybe it's the post apocalyptic remnants of survival research labs. Because I'm pretty certain the first thing they'd do in a zombie apocalypse is make winston.   winslow.

One detail that bothers me is the attire some are wearing. It's obviously summer in the south. You got Rick in the gang running around sweating the balls off. And the junk yard people are dressed in trench coats.

Details man. Details. 

Damon is a liberal puppet. Ever notice when he spouts bs, he looks like he's under duress and wants to cry? 'Please, don't make me say this. I make my life off of violence and guns'.

Boo fooking hoo! Pussy mutha.. [emoji35]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro