fliks

The Walking Dead

2,082 posts in this topic

Just now, Scorpio64 said:

TWD lost me after Lucille.

It's hard to keep track between the comic and the TV series sometimes. I think Scott Gimple is trying to compete with the comic universe by making very drastic changes which resulted in the lost of it's core viewership.

Regards,

TokenEntry

2 hours ago, SuRrEaLNJ said:

im 2 seasons behind. havent been able to get into it at all

I hear that from a lot of people.  They haven't completely given up on it, but they have seriously lost interest.  They don't even know that ____ died!

On 11/6/2018 at 3:49 PM, Old Glock guy said:

I hear that from a lot of people.  They haven't completely given up on it, but they have seriously lost interest.  They don't even know that ____ died!

its still dvr-ing, and i want to watch it, but literally every time i have an hour i find something else to do with it

I've been keeping up with it, I just don't watch it live that much any more. If there's a Devils game on or I'm watching the DVR'd NASCAR race I'll save it until the next day or day after. It took me until Tuesday to finally watch this weeks. I can honestly say watching the previews for the upcoming episodes, I haven't been this excited for TWD in a long time.