fliks

The Walking Dead

Tonight, the walking dead jumped the shark.

Next seasons numbers will be HALF this season. There won't be a season 5

Wrong

Great show, great episode and great season.

+ a million... I really liked her. Jerk offs!

I liked the show. I'MMA MISS YOU ANDREA!

901858_643526179006877_635551834_o.jpg

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

She'll do for time being, but Andrea was the best...

I guess that brunette they rescued in the military truck is becoming a major character.

Typos courtesy Apple...

Wrong

Great show, great episode and great season.

Whatever you say, chief. I will concede if at the end of next season they've redeemed it by then.

Great show. Great season. Mediocre finale. Questionable motives for dragging on a story arc ripe for closure.

I'm glad you like it though, ray.

Whatever you say, chief. I will concede if at the end of next season they've redeemed it by then.

Great show. Great season. Mediocre finale. Questionable motives for dragging on a story arc ripe for closure.

I'm glad you like it though, ray.

If they killed the Govenor then it would seem that the fourth season won't have any drama. They need people to keep coming back and asking questions. What will the Governor do? Will his henchmen kill him? Will he recruit more guys and attack the prison again? Lots of questions that can't be answered because he is still alive and with guns and with henchmen.

Am I the only one that's somewhat glad Andrea is dead? I love the version of Andrea from the comics, but the version from the show I've come to dislike and I'm not sad at all to see her go.

+1

WTF was with the attack on the prison?

1)A few dozen guys go in guns blazing with a .50 and grenade launchers

2)defenders shoot back

3)???????????

4)attackers .50 jams, they all take off with their tail between their legs

sound about right?

None of the attackers are soldiers, they were pressed into action. And not only were they being attacked by zombies, but they were being shot at. They did the best they could.

None of the attackers are soldiers, they were pressed into action. And not only were they being attacked by zombies, but they were being shot at. They did the best they could.

yep. once the panic starts the mob mentality takes over >>> everybody around is running, u re running; everybody around is scared, u re scared....

just cause one carries a gun does not make him/her a soldier. extensive training and certain mindset is needed to be able to take fire and still remain calm.

but I am wondering if Glenn and Magie intentionally missed the attackers ? I mean they were firing pretty much point blank ....

these kids can drop a walker with one hit to the head from a handgun ....

yep. once the panic starts the mob mentality takes over >>> everybody around is running, u re running; everybody around is scared, u re scared....

just cause one carries a gun does not make him/her a soldier. extensive training and certain mindset is needed to be able to take fire and still remain calm.

but I am wondering if Glenn and Magie intentionally missed the attackers ? I mean they were firing pretty much point blank ....

these kids can drop a walker with one hit to the head from a handgun ....

Pretty sure the point was to scare away most of them not to kill them. Otherwise they would have just locked them inside the prison with the walkers and the smoke grenades.

Am I the only one that's somewhat glad Andrea is dead? I love the version of Andrea from the comics, but the version from the show I've come to dislike and I'm not sad at all to see her go.

No, I'm glad too. Her willful ignorance of the Governor's evil was so frustrating! I constantly found myself thinking "Dale's gone, but we still have to put up with her crap?"

Ahhhh, come on.... I just want to bite her... Right in the tush... ;)

No, I'm glad too. Her willful ignorance of the Governor's evil was so frustrating! I constantly found myself thinking "Dale's gone, but we still have to put up with her crap?"

Typos courtesy Apple...