fliks

The Walking Dead

yes the walking dead refers to the survivors not the zombies. cause they are all "dead men walking" kind of thing. like everyones doomed. they talked about it during the talking dead after show at some point.

and yes theyre calling it a "companion" show. it has nothing to do with the characters so far (well id bet money one or two gets a cameo) but more or less same universe but different place different time different people. 

http://screenrant.com/walking-dead-companion-series-tv-show-spinoff-amc-2013/

So Rick found a 1911 buried in the dirt and tossed it in a wheelbarrow to clean it later.

My first thought? "If that was a Glock, you could use it right now"

LOL! That was exactly what I thought! Can't believe you beat me to posting it.

My other thought was that I was reminded of the old Star Trek episodes, if anyone is old enough to remember them. Anyone foolish enough to beam down on a mission who was not one of the main characters was a dead man. I feared that the same fate awaited poor Zach, and sadly, I was correct.

LOL! That was exactly what I thought! Can't believe you beat me to posting it.

My other thought was that I was reminded of the old Star Trek episodes, if anyone is old enough to remember them. Anyone foolish enough to beam down on a mission who was not one of the main characters was a dead man. I feared that the same fate awaited poor Zach, and sadly, I was correct.

Yep, Zach might as well have been wearing a bright Red Shirt....

(I'm in my 20s, but you gotta love reruns)

Not bad for a season premiere. I'm sure the action will pick up as the season progresses.

PS, I dont remember seeing PMags in their AR's before. No rear sight, seen that before, PMags, not so much...

the-walking-dead-bob_stookey.jpg

spinoff will be totally different characters, I think they had such a great response to the webisodes they said lets go full bore

http://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/arts-culture/blogs/new-details-on-the-walking-dead-spinoff

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1715008/walking-dead-spin-off-amc.jhtml

Not bad for a season premiere. I'm sure the action will pick up as the season progresses.

PS, I dont remember seeing PMags in their AR's before. No rear sight, seen that before, PMags, not so much...

the-walking-dead-bob_stookey.jpg

At least they've gotten a *little* better about trigger discipline...

At least they've gotten a *little* better about trigger discipline...

He was "Prior Army" so he knew better lol I actually thought it was going to be him dying from the begining not Zach.  I thought Zach was going to be guessing Daryls job half the season.... And I thought that was Carls girl! Damn outsiders!! Anyone think the army guy is a govorner spy besides me?!?!

And anyone who watched Talking dead after... the boy who died in the shower... Phineas from the show Phineas and Ferb (I have kids)

^^^^^ now that was entertaining.......

I guess it never rains in Georgia, since they keep all their firearms and ammo in a laundry cart outside in the courtyard.

That whole scene was full of fail. The guns chilling outside, Carl using an M4 in live combat against zombies for the VERY first time (didn't even know how to load it before) and scoring instant headshots.... using full auto against zombies instead of well-placed semiauto fire?

/facepalm