fliks

The Walking Dead

I know, I was thinking the same thing. Walking Dead is seeming to jump the shark. I am just not too sucked in like I was in the first two season.

If you base it on gun handling, then they jumped the shark at the start of last season where you had people snapshot headshotting zombies from 50 yards away with one hand without looking. 

If you are basing it on story, pacing, actually using multiple locations and making better use of the ones they already had, then no it isn't, it's finally getting some improvements after being starved for funding by mad men. 

I've accepted from season one that the gun use was going to suck. IT was amusing to see that not only was Carl scoring instant head shots. he was doing it with the ar with no rear sight but that has an inexplicable 1/2" rise on it for no discernible reason. Hitting an 8" target from 15-20 yards with an AR is not hard if you leave it in semi auto. Doing useful things with full auto without burning through all your ammo is a different matter. The manual of arms is pretty simple as long as the thing runs, it's makign it run again when there is a stoppage that's the rough part. 

If you base it on gun handling, then they jumped the shark at the start of last season where you had people snapshot headshotting zombies from 50 yards away with one hand without looking. 

If you are basing it on story, pacing, actually using multiple locations and making better use of the ones they already had, then no it isn't, it's finally getting some improvements after being starved for funding by mad men. 

I've accepted from season one that the gun use was going to suck. IT was amusing to see that not only was Carl scoring instant head shots. he was doing it with the ar with no rear sight but that has an inexplicable 1/2" rise on it for no discernible reason. Hitting an 8" target from 15-20 yards with an AR is not hard if you leave it in semi auto. Doing useful things with full auto without burning through all your ammo is a different matter. The manual of arms is pretty simple as long as the thing runs, it's makign it run again when there is a stoppage that's the rough part. 

Truth. But all the gun fail makes me cringe more than the zombies....

The nurse chick use to be one of the annoying wives on the tv series, The Unit... She still looks the same.

Sent from my iPhone using TT 2 Pro

I know its late but what was the point of rick standing and kneeling and standing over and over during the rick and son m4 live lesson!

I really want to, but I have no idea what you are saying man.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Caught Sunday's episode last night on DVR. Real good episode! What are the chances of the Governor turning his life around and maybe teaming up with Rick? I have a feeling something bad is going to happen with the 3 girls he was traveling with and is going to ask Rick for help. So far this season has not disappointed me. Hope they keep it up.

I thought it was just me.

I know exactly what he means lol... When rick and Carl go on their zombie headshot spree when they break thru the fence rick goes from standing to kneeling to standing to kneeling in a very unnecessary fashion

This signature exceeds the 15 character capacity

LOL, just caught that now. Too funny. Maybe he was taking aim at some of the walkers towards the back and needed to be a bit more stable. It happens at the 1 minute mark on the first video on top. It happens at the same time that he shoots off a burst as he was still raising the muzzle to aim.

I'm with Alec in that I've accepted that their interaction with firearms is not going to be that realistic and will often look bad. I think they just don't have the budget to hire an expert to train them and correct them when they do something stupid. But damn, some of the things they do even a novice gun owner could point out.

LOL, just caught that now. Too funny. Maybe he was taking aim at some of the walkers towards the back and needed to be a bit more stable. It happens at the 1 minute mark on the first video on top. It happens at the same time that he shoots off a burst as he was still raising the muzzle to aim.

I'm with Alec in that I've accepted that their interaction with firearms is not going to be that realistic and will often look bad. I think they just don't have the budget to hire an expert to train them and correct them when they do something stupid. But damn, some of the things they do even a novice gun owner could point out.

Id gladly teach them for free if I can get a zombie cameo

I was catching my wife up through all the seasons (which was blast to rewatch!!) and in the very first episode Rick sees and hears a helicopter.... Did anything ever come of that and I just missed it!?

I believe they show the governor raiding it and killing everyone but I could be wrong

I believe they show the governor raiding it and killing everyone but I could be wrong

That governor attacks soldiers who have a helicopter, but it's the better part of a year between both events, so it's a stretch to say it is the same thing.