fliks

The Walking Dead

I was hoping the impeding walkers would have eaten the Gov while he was still alive on the ground after Michone lanced him. He didn't deserve a bullet to the head, too kind for the likes of him. +1 for Carl taking the 50 yard shot. He should have pulled the trigger the second that bastard cocked back the Katana.

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

OK! things that piss me off from this episode:

-Last time we saw the prison, walkers were breaking down the fence..... but the Gov can  drive an EFFING TANK and theres not a single walker at the gate!!! COME ON!

-Carl should have taken the shot but EVEN if daryl thought he couldnt make the 50 yard shot, DARYL WAS HOLDING AN AR-15 WITH A HALO SIGHT..... my 6 year old could make that shot! Plus carl has killed people for being much less of a threat!

-Stupid lady sees walker coming across the river, get your kid on top of the RV.... then she lives..... your bad

-Rick was a sheriff, Gov was an accountant or something...... WHY DID RICK GET HIS ASS HANDED TO HIM.

-NO ONE AIMS! in a zombie take over, bullets have to be as scarce as they were during the CT shooting (too soon?)... Why would you not use your sights, aim, and take certain shots... they were spraying and praying.  GRRRR

-my wife may no longer watch this with me I was literally yelling and screaming half this episode and then the Gov died via sword, and again via bullet I was cheering so loud I almost woke the kids!

+1 for Daryl using the walker as a shield! and genade down the tank barrel!

That is all for now ;)

Poll Question!

They had an emergency plan with the bus and supplies... Do they have a rally point/meeting point/safe house to regroup at

OR

Are there going to be scattered groups wandering around hoping to find each other and regroup?!

A little spoiler for next season here for those that don't want to read it.

*Spoiler Alert*

http://www.masslive.com/television/index.ssf/2013/12/the_walking_dead_season_4_spoi.html

Thanks.  I found those "spoilers" to be interesting, but not overly revealing, if anyone is interested in checking them out.

Wink-wink (your punctuation is way too complicated for me), I agree with most of your points. But as for the walker crossing the river, I think when the mom saw him swept away by the current, she had a false sense of security, so she was not paying attention when the underground walker (presumably submerged in a previous flood) reached up and grabbed her daughter.

Anyone interested in further discussion can go here:  http://www.walkingdeadforums.com/forum/

And yes, I'll admit that I've poked around there a bit.

Oh, and I would guess that the writers will have more fun with them wandering around as separate groups for awhile, trying to find each other, than having them meet at a rally point.

OK! things that piss me off from this episode:

-Last time we saw the prison, walkers were breaking down the fence..... but the Gov can  drive an EFFING TANK and theres not a single walker at the gate!!! COME ON! They were scared of something as green as they were but bigger. ;)

-Carl should have taken the shot but EVEN if daryl thought he couldnt make the 50 yard shot, DARYL WAS HOLDING AN AR-15 WITH A HALO SIGHT..... my 6 year old could make that shot! Plus carl has killed people for being much less of a threat! Yep, Carl should have done it without asking. Dar has been pussywhipped with crossbow too long. :)

-Stupid lady sees walker coming across the river, get your kid on top of the RV.... then she lives..... your bad - Yup, dumbass bunny head from The Unit... Just as dumb there...

-Rick was a sheriff, Gov was an accountant or something...... WHY DID RICK GET HIS ASS HANDED TO HIM. - OK, this one makes more sense. Gov has been resting and living high on the hog, got his pipes cleaned and thensome. Rick is undernourished, tired and losing body mass.

-NO ONE AIMS! in a zombie take over, bullets have to be as scarce as they were during the CT shooting (too soon?)... Why would you not use your sights, aim, and take certain shots... they were spraying and praying.  GRRRR - They play too much Call of Duty...where spray and pray are common amongst idiots with no experience.

-my wife may no longer watch this with me I was literally yelling and screaming half this episode and then the Gov died via sword, and again via bullet I was cheering so loud I almost woke the kids! - She already thinks I'm nuts, stopped watching it awhile ago because she can't see the fascination with zombies..

+1 for Daryl using the walker as a shield! and genade down the tank barrel! - Yep, good one.

That is all for now ;)

-NO ONE AIMS! in a zombie take over, bullets have to be as scarce as they were during the CT shooting (too soon?)... Why would you not use your sights, aim, and take certain shots... they were spraying and praying.  GRRRR

This was the first thing I said when I discussed the finale the next day. Those people waste more ammo than I do!

LOL! That was very funny! I can just hear him saying, "Jello Pud-ding."

By all rights, if he ate that whole can, he should be doubling over in pain with cramps, farts and sharts! Lmao!

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

I liked the whole foreshadowing bit with Rick telling carl every bullet counts , we might need that bullet later in the start of the episode.... and by the end of the episode carl ran dry with his beretta on the walker in the house.

Is it me or did carl become a dick?

I swear i was rooting for the walkers

Nah, just a kid that had a big head and learned his lesson that he was not as tough as he thought. He bottled everything up all this time while dad was in too deep and taking all the blame for everything and not guiding him.

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro