fliks

The Walking Dead

Was it me? Or did he not even try the door knob before he attempted to hurl his body through the front door of the house he lost his shoe in?

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

Wasn't you... Not once did he try. Not sure it was scripted ignorance or producer never caught it. Blooper?

Sent from my iPhone using TT 2 Pro

Was it me? Or did he not even try the door knob before he attempted to hurl his body through the front door of the house he lost his shoe in?

I was thinking the same thing

Lmao we were saying the same thing here about him not trying the door. The other thing is Carl is just being a typical bratty ass teenager. Even if there was no Zombie Apocalypse he's still gonna be a know-it-all punk. The difference is he's gotta Beretta and he's shooting zombies lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You really think he portrays any likeness of today's typical boy/teen or otherwise. That's rediculous. Considering it is fiction and the things he had to do, (like ending his mother for an example at a young age), among so many more things, I'd say this kid earned his stripes long ago. So if he breaks down, throws some hissy fits, gets cocky or whatever, I think he earned it. Call it the school of hard knocks... and again, it is just fiction in an apocalyptic world.

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

While the fictional way of life is different. The teenage attitude is the same IMO... he acts like a jerk just like I used to, and I'm sure most of us did at that age. But that's the script. To me they nailed it, I totally believe a kid in the real world would act the same way.

While the fictional way of life is different. The teenage attitude is the same IMO... he acts like a jerk just like I used to, and I'm sure most of us did at that age. But that's the script. To me they nailed it, I totally believe a kid in the real world would act the same way.

Yeap ...I totally agree.

Sorry, but I disagree. The kid's brain needs Exlax from bottling up everything that has happened and not going away. I think most teens today would puss out. But hey, that's all the arm-chair warriors I observe... ;)

Remember, his Mother is dead...he thinks his baby sister is dead. His father his about halfway there. The only real safe haven that they have had in a long time is overrun with Walkers.

I think he is acting naturally based on what he has been through. He kind of pulled it together at the endof the episode when he realized he is not as tough as he thought he was.

Good episode last night. Rosita is easy on the eyes. If the average woman in post-zombie apocalypse looks like the average woman on that show, bring it on...

You don't want her on your side in a zombie raid. She openly admits she scared to death of knives and only buys food she doesn't have to cut. Also mentions she is the exact opposite of her character. Outside of that, I'd give her a whirl. ;)

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

yes exactly he left it so the guy would come back as a walker and get out do buy him some time or eat the guy passed out on the floor

Yeah I liked that. I believe that is what is going on when he is outside and you hear gunshots from inside. I didn't sit there and replay the scene over and over to make sure I'm right though. It looks like between good ratings and breaking bad and mad men winding down (and the subsequent freeing up of cash for AMC), things are looking up for the series and we are still getting depth with more stuff going on. 

You know this show is now written to attract women from the scene where the blonde hugs Daryl from behind ...and he doesn't find a way to turn that into sex.

I'm actually a little pissed about the walkers this season.

In the early seasons, they were much more about business. If you let them get within a couple of feet, it was straight to scratching and biting. Now every time someone tussles with a walker, it's like the zeke just wants to wrestle.