fliks

The Walking Dead

Talking Dead addressed the class warfare issue.  The rich CC members were hanged by the staff.

Oh, and by the way, Daryl and Beth had sex in the light of the flames from the burning building just after the cameras stopped rolling.

(Or I might have totally made that up.)

Talking Dead addressed the class warfare issue. The rich CC members were hanged by the staff.

Oh, and by the way, Daryl and Beth had sex in the light of the flames from the burning building just after the cameras stopped rolling.

(Or I might have totally made that up.)

LMAO Yeah ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lizzy was F*cked up! They kinda made that clear last season. Good thing they came back before she got to Judith. She was almost successful suffocating her in the first episode of this season.

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

I called it. I told my wife watch, I bet Lizzie will end up killing her sister. I could say what I think will end up happening to Lizzie but don't want to ruin it in case it happens, but it involves Carol.

ETA, never mind, just caught the end of the episode.

Not a good thing to have to do. But it had to be done. I saw her killing her sister coming but didn't know what it would lead to.

At least we get Daryl and the hunters next week. That should tie in the rev and Beth too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OMG, that was brutal!  Unlike the more prescient among you, can't say I saw it coming; although, I was pretty convinced all along that it was Lizzie feeding the walkers at the prison fence.  When Carol and Tyrese saw the sister (Mika?) on the ground, I kept wondering why they didn't check to see if she was still alive. After all, Carl survived a wound from a hunting round.  But I guess it wasn't in the script for her.

When Carol led Lizzie out to the flowers, and we all knew what was going to happen, I couldn't help thinking that the scene was reminiscent of the end of Of Mice and Men, where George tells Lenny to think of the rabbits just before he has to shoot him.  Nice tribute to Steinbeck.

Yes the grave was there already with the baby shoes on the cross...it was a wicked one after last week's kinda boring one. With 2 left they should both be doozies...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yes and I assumed the shine still blew up and maybe caught some woods on fire hence the medium well and well done walkers....my wife thinks they are evolving and getting faster IHO...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

1 other thing

To show how close they are to each other. I'm thinking the smoke they saw was the house Daryl burnt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

excellent point , I didnt think of that, but it makes perfect sense.

I love how this season has gone all tarentino with the timeline with everybody.