fliks

The Walking Dead

You have 2 separate groups on the tracks. You have Daryl with the hunters. I think bath was kidnapped but the preacher (not shown officially yet). From what I'm told he gives people to the hunters to eat. So that will tie together. Rick and michone already kind of met the hunters but escaped killing one. Daryl is his replacement. It's all coming together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

1 other thing

To show how close they are to each other. I'm thinking the smoke they saw was the house Daryl burnt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

excellent point , I didnt think of that, but it makes perfect sense.

Yes, that indeed makes a lot more sense than a random fire.  Good call Shawn.

I love this effing show!!  I dont know that the dead are evolving, in fact I feel like they were a lot tougher in the begining... I mean I guess everyone was still new to the whole killing zombies thing and now they are all pro!

I DO NOT LIKE that everyone in this show is a marksman... even the kids are hitting headshots.... COME ON!

I honestly didn't think Lizzie would kill Mika.... however anytime they showed just Carol or Tyrese my wife would scream at the TV "STOP LEAVING THAT PSYCO BITCH ALONE WITH JUDITH!" I had to remind her that none of the adults saw her try to suffocate her.  Either way awesome episode, Love that they keep pushing the line.  CAN NOT WAIT till next week! 

When Carol led Lizzie out to the flowers, and we all knew what was going to happen, I couldn't help thinking that the scene was reminiscent of the end of Of Mice and Men, where George tells Lenny to think of the rabbits just before he has to shoot him.  Nice tribute to Steinbeck.

Steinbeck, old yeller, take your pick. 

was that an m44 or t53?

who cares as long as it was a Mosin KILL

Exactly! But hard to tell without seeing the barrel stamping. I cant tell the difference without looking close at a gun show.

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

Reminded me of an old Bryan Regan bit: "I call that desk!". "Yes Bryan, we all do."

Lmao! On my 30th birthday we saw him and his brother perform at the Stress Factory and even hung out with them after the show ...those guys were fckn hysterical!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm thinking Terminus is a dubious place as well.

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

I feel like its a place where people get euthanized once they get there and relax.

Yes somethings just not right with that place..

1. No security people anyplace as if they are not concerned about "Bad People" entering

2. She had her back turned and did not seem even the bit concerned about a group of strangers

3. BBQ is just wrong.. that amount of meat that she had was a lot, Where are the other people... Not even 1 person walking around besides the cook? where are the kids? Dogs? Something. That place is creepy.

BTW this was a good episode. At least Mullet man is not an idiot as i previous thought.

The Pile of zombies in the collapse was awesome looking.

Yes, an impressive Wall of Zombies, as it were.

I've also heard cannibalism mentioned in connection with Terminus.  Have not yet gotten to the part on TTD where they discuss that.