But who's next to fall?  Good question.

I would guess the following have immunity (from the writers) at this point:

Rick

Carl

Michonne

Daryl

Glenn

Maggie

Not quite immune, but I would guess that Carol, Tyrese, and Beth should be around for awhile.

If I had to guess the next one to go, I suppose it would be Bob and/or Sasha.  

Your thoughts?

Yes, an impressive Wall of Zombies, as it were.

I've also heard cannibalism mentioned in connection with Terminus. Have not yet gotten to the part on TTD where they discuss that.

Don't recall it discussed. But the collapsed zombies, they mention using real people that were able to contort their bodies and placed in the rubble. One guy supposedly actually fell asleep contorted. He was even dribbling. Lmao...

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

I think terminus is cannibals sure was dead silence for a place that states if you arrive you survive and you didn't see another person besides the woman cooking Beth lol

I looked at the grill. Just hunks of meat. More then she can eat at once so more people have to be there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Lol have you ever seen the movie alive?...... Question answered

Yes somethings just not right with that place..

1. No security people anyplace as if they are not concerned about "Bad People" entering

2. She had her back turned and did not seem even the bit concerned about a group of strangers

3. BBQ is just wrong.. that amount of meat that she had was a lot, Where are the other people... Not even 1 person walking around besides the cook? where are the kids? Dogs? Something. That place is creepy.

BTW this was a good episode. At least Mullet man is not an idiot as i previous thought.

Bbq= beth got there first.

Anyone else hate the fact that the guy supposedly knows the cure but no one in the group is demanding to know?  I mean shit, what if the guy gets killed?  wouldnt it make sense to tell people if you know?  That and he could be completely full of crap and not know anything.

Anyone else hate the fact that the guy supposedly knows the cure but no one in the group is demanding to know?  I mean shit, what if the guy gets killed?  wouldnt it make sense to tell people if you know?  That and he could be completely full of crap and not know anything.

I was thinking kind of the same thing, except that I was leaning mostly toward the last part of what you said.

Oh, and that picture thing is really freaking me out!

I'm seriously having my doubts about Mullet guy. Did you hear him talking about being a gamer and stuff? I take him as a D&D type of guy whose probably really smart but not really all there. There was no mention of how he met the Army guy or where he came from. Army guy probably found him somewhere, Mullet guy fed him all these stories about what he knows an since Army guy only wants to focus on a mission, he took that as his next goal and didn't even bother to ask questions.

I'd take a bite out of beth

But seriously she might still be alive and the hacked off a leg.

There were ribs on the grill. It might not be beth. BUt taking from the talking dead quotes about "nobody is safe" and characters get ripe, where are they going to go with Beth? She can either be carl 2, or maggie 2, or... well, they basically have wrung out her character without giving her something new, and everyone else is more popular.  

There were ribs on the grill. It might not be beth. BUt taking from the talking dead quotes about "nobody is safe" and characters get ripe, where are they going to go with Beth? She can either be carl 2, or maggie 2, or... well, they basically have wrung out her character without giving her something new, and everyone else is more popular.  

The thing with beth is shes like the light in the dark.  She holds onto what was and is pretty strong.  I doubt they would kill her off before bob. 

I told my wife that I thought Terminus was a cannibal place... but then I started thinking what if its not just canibals but what if they eat the zombies... and if they aren't eating the zombies then they are DEF feeding them!  I didn't like that through 3 fences there was NOTHING to keep out walkers... fence wasn't chained, no barbed wire, no traps, no guns, no sentry.... doesn't add up...

The gang.... all dead next episode, by daryl and Rick possibly carl but not before rick gets his ass whipped..... AGAIN....

I'm seriously having my doubts about Mullet guy. Did you hear him talking about being a gamer and stuff? I take him as a D&D type of guy whose probably really smart but not really all there. There was no mention of how he met the Army guy or where he came from. Army guy probably found him somewhere, Mullet guy fed him all these stories about what he knows an since Army guy only wants to focus on a mission, he took that as his next goal and didn't even bother to ask questions.

I too think Mullet is not right.  I think he made up the whole story to fit in and have a military guy to protect him at ALL costs!  They won't make it to DC and the girlfrind will DEF die.... she has only had like 5 lines total for the season.... so yea I am counting her off too, and the lesbian will likely die because someone will recognize her from the prison...

Where is that painting of Tash Yar from???? I missed that scene/episode somehow.

I wonder if Mischone will put it all together when she, Rick & the kid finally arrive at Terminus?

That painting & the Sunflower thing is kinda creepy.

As for Mullet Dude, Army Dude and his chick .... yeah, why isn't anyone asking MD about what he knows? That is a FAIL on the part of the writers. By not having the other characters quiz him about what he knows, we all know that there has got to be something up with MD, Army Dude, his chick and their story. Who survives as long as they have and never learns how to use a rifle?? On top of that, MD is supposed to be a "gamer"? None of that sh!t adds up. There is all kinds of WRONG swirling around those three screwy 8-balls and their BS story.

The painting is from a few episodes ago, when Michone and Carl were out looking for food around the neighborhood in houses. That painting was inside the house that had the family all laid out in the kids room looked like one person killed everyone then offed themself. Michone found them and kept Carl from seeing it.

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

10002910_523868221055711_1830075124_n.jp

I re-watched this episode this morning and this picture that Michonne looked at, looks like one of the people in the bedroom. After she looks at the children and parents in the beds, she turns around to see a woman sitting in a rocking chair with the back of her head blown out.

This woman has the same braided pony tail and looks like she's wearing the same clothes as the woman in the picture.