fliks

The Walking Dead

Tough one last night, but then I think we all kind of knew that Beth's days were numbered.  Saw Emily Kinney on The Talking Dead, and she was in tears, talking about Beth's death.  Seems like it's pretty traumatic when you've been working with a bunch of people you like for several years, and then you're suddenly unemployed.

BTW, my nominee for hottest woman in the zombie apocalypse is Rosita.  Anyone else?

I was super pist about Beth. She was such a sweetheart. As for losing a job, hell. She'll prob be in the set till the last day.

As for spoilers, nobody told ya to read them Alec... Lol..,

I was super pist about Beth. She was such a sweetheart. As for losing a job, hell. She'll prob be in the set till the last day.

Nah, those dedicated to walking dead spoilers noted that her apartment was put back on the market about half way through filming. I don't think she'll be on set.

It's one thing to go out seeking them, it's another when you are scrolling down your Facebook feed and you see a large picture of Daryl holding beths lifeless body with big bold *RIP BETH* at the top.

It's one thing to go out seeking them, it's another when you are scrolling down your Facebook feed and you see a large picture of Daryl holding beths lifeless body with big bold *RIP BETH* at the top.

exactly what happened to me, i like to watch a 2 hrs or so later when I get in bed and fast forward commercials. saw on fb and was pissed

A LOT of people are pissed off at AMC's TWD Facebook... 

It even made one of the trending topics on Facebook...

Eh just watch it at the normal time like everyone else. Im stuck at work in silence because not everyone has caught up. Wah wah wah im ready to start shouting spoilers

Set your phone's background to the pic of Daryl holding Beth... Stealthy troll... :D

Tough one last night, but then I think we all kind of knew that Beth's days were numbered.  Saw Emily Kinney on The Talking Dead, and she was in tears, talking about Beth's death.  Seems like it's pretty traumatic when you've been working with a bunch of people you like for several years, and then you're suddenly unemployed.

BTW, my nominee for hottest woman in the zombie apocalypse is Rosita.  Anyone else?

Well it was Beth but now that shes gone... Who do we have left... The lesbian, Rosita, Carol, and Maggy.  Maggy is kinda hot but Rosita takes the cake I think.  As for spoilers, I stayed away from this thread just in case, FB ruined it for me as well with that pic.  I don't know why they would do that.  Then the whole episode i was like waiting for it... PUSHED DOWN THE ELEVATOR SHAFT..... nope..... Killed before the trade!!!!! nope..... OH SHIT  lol Sad to see her go but with her singing career blowing up we all knew it was coming.  Now, about the other things.... MORGAN! what is that crazy bastard doing!  Has he seen the light and looking to meet up or new enemy?  I like how after all these seasons of traveling... they are BACK in ATL.... literally have gone NO WHERE! haha I even saw the tank.  Preacher will die very soon, Mullet is a goner, Abraham is on the choopping block but not for a while I think, Rosita has next to no lines so I would expect her to be gone after a few more sex scenes. 

Spoke with someone yesterday who speculated that the entire final scene was a dream Carol had in her coma.  Now I'll admit that sounds a bit far-fetched, but as I thought about, I began to wonder just how Carol was able to be walking around normally, despite having been seriously injured by a car a day or two earlier.  Checked TWD forums and saw nothing on this.  Anyone think it's plausible?

Spoke with someone yesterday who speculated that the entire final scene was a dream Carol had in her coma.  Now I'll admit that sounds a bit far-fetched, but as I thought about, I began to wonder just how Carol was able to be walking around normally, despite having been seriously injured by a car a day or two earlier.  Checked TWD forums and saw nothing on this.  Anyone think it's plausible?

its TV, anything is possible

If you saw the Talking Dead interview afterwards, you would see how upset Emily was.  I think if she knew she was going to be back, as a regular, she wouldn't have been that choked up.   :(

Agreed, plus someone mentioned she didn't renew her apartment lease or something like that.