fliks

The Walking Dead

Hopefully next Sunday is a little better. At least there's something to look forward to on Sundays again. Football was a bust for my team this year. Sunday nights have been boring for two months.

We should get together and watch on a Sunday night soon. You and me can talk about the guns and how stupid Karl is and the wives can ummm...do wifey things.

We should get together and watch on a Sunday night soon. You and me can talk about the guns and how stupid Karl is and the wives can ummm...do wifey things.

I'm down, but Laura is into it too. She will be watching with us lol...

And I still need to take your kid to a Devils game soon! I doubt were going to the playoffs unless, all of Pittsburgh and NYR both teams planes crash, between here and a west coast game lol. I'm going to Rangers vs Islanders on president's day. Wayne is taking me.

We should probably just txt eachother this shit lol. Sorry for taking this thread off track.

I'm down, but Laura is into it too. She will be watching with us lol... And I still need to take your kid to a Devils game soon! I doubt were going to the playoffs unless, all of Pittsburgh and NYR both teams planes crash, between here and a west coast game lol. I'm going to Rangers vs Islanders on president's day. Wayne is taking me. We should probably just txt eachother this shit lol. Sorry for taking this thread off track.

Oh trust me Ali is into it all too, so they'll be watching it with us and she HATE Karl. Mostly because of his name. Sunday night religion here! Other stuff...we'll text LOL

Is it me or does Coral look like he's wearing a wig? Also, Rick's beard looks like it's getting out of control.

They're trying to "weather" the look of the characters this season. It's obvious that Rick is worried about other things then his beard, which is why it's unkempt. Also he's going a bit nutty, being the leader and out there for so long. The unkempt beard adds to it IMO at least.

So much for the walking dead tonight for me. Got a frozen house to go thaw. Gotta pay for that Donzi somehow. Let a faucet trickle tonight everyone! And keep your heat turned up tonight, this is my third freeze up today! Don't be the guy paying for my Guido boat!

So much for the walking dead tonight for me. Got a frozen house to go thaw. Gotta pay for that Donzi somehow. Let a faucet trickle tonight everyone! And keep your heat turned up tonight, this is my third freeze up today! Don't be the guy paying for my Guido boat!

HAHA watching Shaun of the Dead before Walking Dead comes on. Go make that $$$ and watch it later on DVR.

And lets not forget Lots of Intervention from GOD..

Drink water left on road - BAM Starts to Rain

Zombie Hordes attacking barn - BAM Tornado Removes Zombies

:)

That's the only things to ponder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK Well.... What ya think?????

Good Episode... BUT we all know this new Haven cant be real or the show ends... How will it fall apart?

Somethings up with that place... Those kids playing sounds just seemed a bit loud and no walkers anyplace. Strange.

Ok now for the Gay character injection....  No issues they did it the right way but i could have lived without the kiss.... 

It was funny how the first openly gay walking dead characters are perfectly groomed and clean clothing.  if Daryl falls info a threesome with them i'm done. :)

I hope they corner CAARRRL Added (WHEN HE'S 18, Thanks for pointing that our tommy) .and well you know....

I happen to be in the exact spot in the comics as they are in the show. Part of me wants to stop the comic book so I don't find out if this place is good or bad.

I have to say I used to feel that way (not to make this a lgbtqrst thread) but I always picture a straight couple and if it would be inappropriate or not...... And I don't think it was.

........ And Carl is a kid

Never read the comics but i thought it was an ok character add. Cant see it being a drama issue any for WD fans...

In regards to carl you are right. i never even thought of him as a kid at this point.... Let them wait till he's 18 LOL

In next weeks preview, you don't see anyone, especially a bunch of kids floundering around screaming. Much better than last weeks and at least it has you scratching your head.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Things aren't right there. The gay guys invite/beg Rick and the group to join their group but once they are inside and the gates are closed, they demand everyone hand over their weapons