fliks

The Walking Dead

Anyone see this yet? http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2015/03/amc-announces-two-season-order-for-the-walking-dead-companion-series/

Also, I noticed in the last scene, as Rick is walking away from Jessie the street sign was Morgan St. Show creators messing with people?

Interesting character development this week.

Carol's talk with that kid was chilling, particularly since she was so coldly unemotional as she spoke to him.

Sasha is clearly dealing with some PTSD, as perhaps is Rick. Was he seriously considering taking out Jesse's husband just because he wants her?

(I liked that scarlet "A" symbolism.)

And it looks like Daryl's curiosity extends beyond exploring outside the wall. His spaghetti dinner with Aaron and Eric was about as close as they could get to describing his orientation without actually stating it. (Not that there's anything wrong with it.)

I had to listen to my wife all day saying how she "called" it.

I can't help but agree though. How many times had Daryl opted to go hunting alone. But then Aaron asks and it's "keep up"

I had to listen to my wife all day saying how she "called" it.

I can't help but agree though. How many times had Daryl opted to go hunting alone. But then Aaron asks and it's "keep up"

So like eating a meal with gay people means you are gay? I think people may be reading into it a bit too much and mistaking tyring to get some plot points in before the finale as something else. 

So like eating a meal with gay people means you are gay? I think people may be reading into it a bit too much and mistaking tyring to get some plot points in before the finale as something else.

In real life? Absolutely not. In a post apocalyptic drama where every shot is done for a reason... Perhaps.

There's clearly some foreshadowing going on and the writers expect us to pick up on it and jump to our own conclusions. That's what makes it fun.

It's no different then people assuming that Daryl and Beth we're going to hook up. Or Rick and Michonne....

OK, enough with the Suzy Homemaker episodes, lets get some action going, only a few shows left. Does Rick claim the milf, where/what are the W's, wheres Morgan, declare martial law.., something...also is there a hidden population in town, where is everybody, lot of town for so few folks.

OK, enough with the Suzy Homemaker episodes, lets get some action going, only a few shows left. Does Rick claim the milf, where/what are the W's, wheres Morgan, declare martial law.., something...also is there a hidden population in town, where is everybody, lot of town for so few folks.

Perhaps they are Ms, but the person makign them is the guy who chose the font for apple's keyboards ;)

The best episode in a while. This is what I want. Not a bunch of people at a dinner party

Those episodes make you appreciate the action though.  I think that if you just had random shoot-em-up scenes and shallow characters, the stakes wouldn't be high enough for it to be as enjoyable.  

Please refer to (1) any Transformers movie, (2) Taken 2, (3) the Expendables and (4) the new Red Dawn.  Not saying you can't enjoy them.  But when a character dies in those, you probably shrug and wait for the fighting to start again.

if you pay attention you will see a lot of foreshadowing and hear things that will make sense later on. Or finally make sense of things you heard in previous episodes. Its sort of a puzzle

I'm in St . Martin and I'm going to miss tonight's episode! This sucks! But my beach looks like this outside my timeshare. 

Very nice! Hope you have fun this week! Of course the week you go away, Ivy has a dance competition in your hometown HS. LOL! 

I can't wait for tonight's episode! Watching BS stuff till last weeks comes on.

Very nice! Hope you have fun this week! Of course the week you go away, Ivy has a dance competition in your hometown HS. LOL!

I can't wait for tonight's episode! Watching BS stuff till last weeks comes on.

That sucks I'm going to miss her dance competition too! Is my Mom going?

That sucks I'm going to miss her dance competition too! Is my Mom going?

It was this weekend, as in yesterday and today :( She just finished her solo, just waiting on awards.