fliks

The Walking Dead

Wow. I thought the seasom premiere was good. 2nd episode was a whirlwind. Carol is a badass! Her character has definetly made some major progression.

WTF is up with Morgan? Did he know the Wolves? The way he talked to them seemed to give that impression.

He ran into 2 of them towards the end of last season.  I think he's adverse to killing...

Carol went all disguisey again...

Wow. I thought the seasom premiere was good. 2nd episode was a whirlwind. Carol is a badass! Her character has definetly made some major progression.

Yes. I think the season is off to a great start!  I like the way they completely left the action from the first episode to get back to what is happening

in Alexandria.  Can't wait for the next episode.  

Excellent Episode.... I now wanna have babies with Carol.

Fuck Morgan... Hes mentally fucked in the head..... Let those guy leave and one stole a gun... that will come back to cause the death of a regular cast member....

Carl Baking LOL

The kid of the guy who rick shot needs to go.

did they leave the lady in the armory?  I bet she shoots someone next week right though the door.

Fuck Morgan... Hes mentally fucked in the head..... Let those guy leave and one stole a gun... that will come back to cause the death of a regular cast member....

Carl Baking LOL

did they leave the lady in the armory?  I bet she shoots someone next week right though the door.

I'm thinking she shoots Carol

It starts out really slow - it gets much much better after season 2..

Oh o.k....thanks

Carl Baking LOL

did they leave the lady in the armory? I bet she shoots someone next week right though the door.

I am dissapoint that Morgan is now the new Tyrese. Every single person he could not kill WILL eventually come back and bite him in the ass. The guy in the house that he said I'm sorry to before it cut to commercial, he will come back and end up killing someone else. Same with the guy who took the gun and ran. People like Morgan are a liability now.

I do LOVE how Carol came up and shot the guy Morgan was trying to tie up. She was like "STFU Morgan, you and your everyone must live bullshit... BAM!"

Yes! and I hope Carl does it and starts becoming the bad-ass that he should have been from the get-go.

I thought the very same thing...

Yes. I think the season is off to a great start! I like the way they completely left the action from the first episode to get back to what is happening

in Alexandria. Can't wait for the next episode.

Going to be intersting to see how those stuck outside the walls get back in.

I used to hate Sundays (back to work next day). Now I look forward to them only hate it after 10pm.

I watched 2 episodes and like it but not into zombies enough to keep going

The zombies are really a backdrop and not THE story. THE story is really about the interpersonal dependencies of the ever shifting group. No one member is a hero. It is doubtful any of them could survive on their own. The real threats on the show are other people.

Many of characters are not static. The strongest fall to death, mental

/emotional breakdowns, physical impairments and it is often at those points which what you thought were weaker characters begin to find their inner strength and fill the void.

Get caught up on Netflix, on demand or go to library and get discs, I don't think you'll regret it.

I'm thinking she shoots Carol

I thought she was going to shoot Morgan. I thought the house that he went into at the end was the armory, and that he was going to open the door and get shot.

The zombies are really a backdrop and not THE story. THE story is really about the interpersonal dependencies of the ever shifting group. No one member is a hero. It is doubtful any of them could survive on their own. The real threats on the show are other people.

Many of characters are not static. The strongest fall to death, mental

/emotional breakdowns, physical impairments and it is often at those points which what you thought were weaker characters begin to find their inner strength and fill the void.

Get caught up on Netflix, on demand or go to library and get discs, I don't think you'll regret it.

Glen I could not have said this better. Thanks.

Tonight was rough! I'm floored! And if you remember Rick and Glenn met over a radio while Rick was trapped in a tank..... Now he heard the radio when Glenn dies in the camper. OK maybe I'm making too much about it.

If those were the other guys intestines it may be a jump the shark moment..... But I'll keep watching anyway.