fliks

The Walking Dead

How does having their sanctuary city breached and a horde of walkers enter their safe haven not move the story along? The choices the characters have to make from here are huge.

Stay or go? Fight or run?

Because if one keeps writing on the before side of that decision, there's no progress. The town being over run would be progress if they didn't drag it out for half a season.

Sonuvabitch! No gf for Rick, poor Carl is now Popeye Carl, argh!

I knew they should have thrown that little twerp tard to the Walkers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

got a little cheesy with all the last second heroics....and if that girl wont think Carl isnt a badass with the hat and patch thing going lol...this episode was clearly just to re-set the stage for anew adventure.

Anyone notice towards the end when Glen was trying to shoot his way towards Maggie, that the revolver seemed to have unlimited shots with no visual reloading?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IMHO, it was a great episode.  I went into it thinking, ho-hum, I've about had it with the whole TWD thing, but I was captivated.  

Pretty sure I'm going to have to go back and watch parts of it again, as it was so dark in spots, that I think I missed a lot.

Anyone notice towards the end when Glen was trying to shoot his way towards Maggie, that the revolver seemed to have unlimited shots with no visual reloading?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maggie had a revolver with 1 round left.  Glenn had a glock it looked like.

I swear I thought I saw a revolver. I stand corrected. But I went back and re-watched. I counted, plus or minus 1 round, about 27 rounds. And I couldn't spot a reload. Suppose it could have been off camera.

Correct.

And Carl's eye injury ties into the comics - not that they fully follow the comic storyline....

That ticked me off. At first I thought it was all just a bad vision from that lil turd knocker. Everything was happening so fast it made it look like we were going to lose a good portion of the reg cast. But his eye? Geeze.

Maggie had a revolver with 1 round left.  Glenn had a glock it looked like.

She was probably saving the last round just in case, like Rick was when he was under the tank in Atlanta.

I swear I thought I saw a revolver. I stand corrected. But I went back and re-watched. I counted, plus or minus 1 round, about 27 rounds. And I couldn't spot a reload. Suppose it could have been off camera.

Don't ever count rounds John. It will drive you crazy... kind of like the same way that are driving around in cars with six year old gas. You just have to accept it. Very good episode. Some of the fighting by the Alexandians made me think I was watching a Kung Fu movie though. Same thing with Glenn. Guess he repels bullets. Two of my favorite episodes where when they were caught by the Hunters, and the first episode last season when they were at Terminus.