fliks

The Walking Dead

John, it's a joke about the way that Andrew Lincoln - a British actor, pretending to have a southern American accent - who plays Rick Grimes, says the name Carl.

Oooook, but really not funny. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geeze, if that is hilarious, I'd have you shooting your fav beverage through you nose. Now that would be funny.

Maggie looses the baby in the next big fight

So who's gonna die

Glenn?

Daryl?

Michone?

C697783B-BF22-44AF-B340-338E9D22B94E_zps
I've read the comics, that's Negan, and he's swinging Lucille in the picture. I'm not going to spoil who's head he's bashing in. But it's a main character and he dies.

I've read the comics, that's Negan, and he's swinging Lucille in the picture. I'm not going to spoil who's head he's bashing in. But it's a main character and he dies.

I know who you're talking about, but I don't think it's a given it will be him, just because it's him in the comic. It very well could be, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was another male main character in the show.

I know who you're talking about, but I don't think it's a given it will be him, just because it's him in the comic. It very well could be, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was another male main character in the show.

Could be, they don't always follow the graphic novel with the show.
  • Like 1