fliks

The Walking Dead

I think they want you to believe it'll be Abraham on his way out, which I think he is, but it'll be daryll which is the neegan death.

Riots commence.

Now what if it were Carol? I think narratively it'd work. Also, lots of drama in it with the minimum number of fans rage-quitting the show. 

Carol would take out every single one of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

like she did Morgan? she has the attitude but when you get down to it she's just a skinny girl....I'm actually getting a little nervous who's gonna get taken out lol  maybe Abe, he got worked over and looked weak during that rumble in the new village

Good strategy would be for all negens men to not be in the bunker. Its possible that the one who got up and cut Abraham could have been radioed from outside.

Well it looks like they had some outside... though I don't recall any saviors being female or old men...

Good strategy would be for all negens men to not be in the bunker. Its possible that the one who got up and cut Abraham could have been radioed from outside.

I'm going to suggest that that is jsut an outpost used to collect tribute, and not the actual home base. Just a concept for how shit intel can get you all killed extra dead. 

I'm sure I'm stating the obvious, but that was a great firefight scene in last night's episode.  The Talking Dead discussed the moral lines being crossed in going in and murdering people they didn't even know, for no reason other than that the Hillside Group wanted them to do it.  

I'm sure I'm stating the obvious, but that was a great firefight scene in last night's episode.  The Talking Dead discussed the moral lines being crossed

in going in and murdering people they didn't even know, for no reason other than that the Hillside Group wanted them to do it.  

Yeah - those were a lot of automatic weapons... glad to see they had bullet penetration through doors - though I wonder if any of the guns/etc in the armory were shot/hit with the shots through the door.

What a great episode. The group seems to have realized that sitting around planting seeds and making babies isn't preparing them for the inevitable. Making an offensive move seems like the logical choice to defend alexandrias people.

Also father Gabriel!! He's finally woken up the the apocalypse. They should have him be the Holy crusader, judge, jury, and executioner

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1