fliks

The Walking Dead

Oh man - This episode was truly twisted and I LOVED IT. I hate that I loved it but it was masterfully done.

Same. I was slightly nautious at the sight of heads bashed in, that shit was a little too real for me. But Negan is a harsh reality in this world, the govenor never convinced me.
  • Like 1

Same. I was slightly nautious at the sight of heads bashed in, that shit was a little too real for me. But Negan is a harsh reality in this world, the govenor never convinced me.

Agreed. Stuff like this happens every day in Mexico or ISIS/Taliban territory. I would be upset if TWD tried to shy away from the reality...

I haven't read the comics so I have no idea what the story line has to offer.

Now I'm just wondering, how in the hell is Rick going to come back from this? They have an armed army with people that would most likely die for Negan. Fighting Negan straight on would be suicide. The only thing I can think of is if Rick overturns Negan and kills him. But to do that, he needs to be on the same level as Negan if not more. I can see that though, Rick becoming an evil shit so that eveyone fears him more than loves him. At least that way he can keep the people he loves safe.

how in the world is the group going to source new weapons?  I bet they'll have brand new select fire rifles somehow...  sporting the latest gear out today lol

I hope maggie goes on a rampage...  she wants blood more than ever

Carol and Morgan are out there with that other group (The Kingdom). Rick's group unites with them. Epic battle?

They only have have spears, swords, bows, etc. I hope they have a trebuchet.

So I just watched this episode last night and have been avoiding coming into this thread. HOLY FUCK is what I have to say! That shit was so fucking disgusting and awesome at the same time. TWD reached a new level of fucked up last night, but at the same time pulled at your heart. My wife lost it when they showed them all sitting together having dinner, and Glenn was holding his child. I can't remember the last time a TV show had me on the edge of my seat like this episode did. My palms were sweating, my heart rate was elevated, and I hated and loved Negan at the same time. Only TWD can have you hate a character so much, but have that same character make you laugh as well while he's bashing in heads. Well done Jeffrey Dean Morgan, well done.

• Like 1

Ugh.... crap doesn't affect me too much, but when I really get into a show, things change. When you feel like you are right there and they feel like family.

Abe was one thing, I was pist. But with Glenn, with the eye and all, I lost it! I was screaming at the TV.

Last time I was affected by something like that was when I was on Rescue and arrived at the scene of a jack knifed tractor trailer. Driver was somehow laying on the ground already and his skull split open with gray matter sprawled all over the ground. It took me quite awhile to get that out of my head. [emoji58]

With Glenn, it was like that all over again. Never slept that night. I recorded Talking Dead and watched it the next night with wife. Seeing Glenn alive and well made me feel at ease. [emoji19]

I NEVER get affected like this from TV/Movies. NEVER!!!

So they must have done something right creating that story line. [emoji12]

Dunno if you heard, there are already people/parents protesting to have scenes like that scaled back. [emoji849]

Tuff! [emoji35] Deal with it or go get a pussification shrink! [emoji867]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

While i found it disturbing to see those bodies with a bloody pulp where the heads used to be, it occurred to me that it would have been even more horrifying if Negan had just walked away after the first couple of whacks to Glenn, leaving him with his head split open and his eye popped out. That would have been truly sick, and probably over the line.