Tosser

Practical MultiGun Match 11/20/10

Like Tosser said, thanks to everyone who came out and made it a fun day. I think my favorite part was putting faces to screen names, and meeting another bunch of great guys.

Joel you should have stayed for the afterparty :icon_twisted:

Sorry I missed it. From what I heard clays were going down like Tosser's recent dates.

Between you and Narc45ACP bringing the 308s, I may have to bring my 16" AR10 next time.

Some of my buddies are there at the range today. If you see some big Filipino guys there with ARs and stuff, tell them you're friends of mine :D

Krdshrk, I think I saw them looking in the back window of the range, but I didn't see your post until I got home so I didn't say anything. When we do another match tell them they are welcome to join us if they want(it is only $5 for USANA members).

Sorry I missed it. From what I heard clays were going down like Tosser's recent dates.

Between you and Narc45ACP bringing the 308s, I may have to bring my 16" AR10 next time.

That was a great after party. Our last run on the steel was a blast (literally). :D - Rouel