theRU

11/6/10

Anybody shooting anywhere? I'm not a member anywhere but i'd like to go if anybody else is looking for a buddy.

I think there is usually a good crowd at Shore Shot on Friday evenings. I know a few members here frequent there on Fridays. Maybe they can chime in.

I think there is usually a good crowd at Shore Shot on Friday evenings. I know a few members here frequent there on Fridays. Maybe they can chime in.

thanks lunker but i'm talking about tomorrow, 11/6

I like shore shot but that's a hike from East Brunswick. Not sure if there's something closer for you. CJRPC seems awesome but I just can't justify the initial fees.

yea it is.. i don't shoot too often for that reason. Once in a while i do SS or BA when i go solo. Otherwise i go to phillipsburg since a buddy of mine is a member there. Both are Hikes....lol its killing me.

I like shore shot but that's a hike from East Brunswick. Not sure if there's something closer for you. CJRPC seems awesome but I just can't justify the initial fees.

It's not that expensive if you break it down weekly. I shoot there usually 3 times a month, so 36 times a year. that works out to just over $18 for the first year. The second and subsequent years are only $250, or less if you do working parties, etc. That works out to less then $7. most pay as you go ranges will be more expensive and you get a lot at CJ.

• Like 1

Those of us who live in the northern frontier envy you southies (and centries) the embarrassment of choices you have for shooting ranges. Bleh, I say, BLEH!

Anybody shooting anywhere? I'm not a member anywhere but i'd like to go if anybody else is looking for a buddy.

Im going to old bridge more than likley about 11am tomm. its right off route 18 so call me in the morning 201-954-9647 you should really join there its close to your house. the initial membership is 550 then its 385 i year after that. 24hour indoor range and a outdoor range open till dark year round. Its worth joining great people. great facility (clean) and lots of activities they offer.

CJRPC seems awesome but I just can't justify the initial fees.

Oh stop whining and cough up the doe ray me......or you could just get a sugar daddy to do it for you. Woman have it so easy! sheesh..

lol j/k