theRU

11/6/10

Only an outdoor though. I don't do cold.

Same here. I HATE the cold. The only reason I go outside in the winter is to snowboard. Other than that if it's lower than 70 degrees I am not happy. I may join shore shot or BA cuz of that. Decisions decisions. You can shoot rifles at BA but after everything I read about BA on here keeps me away. Anyone know if shore shot offers a discount for members of the forums? For a years membership that is. I know they reduce range fees to 10 bucks for forum members.

I think I'm gonna aim to be that sure shot around 2 o'clock this afternoon. I just got my reloading equipment up and running so I have a couple starting test loads to try out in 357 and 44 magnum. I hope I don't blow myself up. Come on you slags, who's in?

Same here. I HATE the cold. The only reason I go outside in the winter is to snowboard. Other than that if it's lower than 70 degrees I am not happy. I may join shore shot or BA cuz of that. Decisions decisions. You can shoot rifles at BA but after everything I read about BA on here keeps me away. Anyone know if shore shot offers a discount for members of the forums? For a years membership that is. I know they reduce range fees to 10 bucks for forum members.

They do have a reduiced rate for NJGF members. You probably have to ask for Kyle (owner's son) or Bill (owner) to get it. Kyle is the guy with the online presence here, but I worked out the reduced price with Billy.

They do have a reduiced rate for NJGF members. You probably have to ask for Kyle (owner's son) or Bill (owner) to get it. Kyle is the guy with the online presence here, but I worked out the reduced price with Billy.

Cool, thanks for the info.

Im going to old bridge more than likley about 11am tomm. its right off route 18 so call me in the morning 201-954-9647 you should really join there its close to your house. the initial membership is 550 then its 385 i year after that. 24hour indoor range and a outdoor range open till dark year round. Its worth joining great people. great facility (clean) and lots of activities they offer.

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didnt check the site in time to see this! If you could get me in some other time i'd like to check out the facility. I may spring for it. THANKS!