Sign in to follow this  
spacemanvic

'Lo from SW Pennsyltucky

Lo all!

Was originally from NJ (for about 34 years). Met a girl online from Shanksville PA who was going to FDU around 1998, got married in '99 and left NJ in '04. Most of my family is still in NJ (Basking Ridge/Gillete area) and I visit them on the Holidays. Have read with interest the idea of NJ possibly allowing CCW, would love to be able to drive carrying from PA to NJ (big 2A proponent). Had gone target shooting in the past with friends/family/etc that owned firearms and have recently joined a private gun club in order to work on my shooting as well help my daughter with her target shooting. Through my FIL, am learning the art of reloading as well.

I drop in from time to time to see how the gun situation is in NJ, hoping that NJ wakes up and maybe one day becomes Shall Issue so that I can get the rest of my NJ family involved in a great sport as well as exercise a Constitutional Right.

Welcome from Southern Monmouth. Ride my motorcycle in Pa. at times. Nice roads.

You should do the run out to Flight 93. Very beautiful area to ride.

And yes, while I do get homesick from time to time (I still listen to 77WABC, 1010WINS, 880 and 66WFAN online - people think Im nuts when I turn up the volume for the traffic reports), I am happy Imade the move.