StephanieSeven

Cabela's Meetup, Sat. 1/29/2011

If your intention is to be a voyer we I'll be at the bass pro shop at noon on Saturday.

If you would like to join us and be part of a winning team we will be at the dunkin doughnuts in font of cabelas at 9 am on Saturday.

The decision is yours.

A winning team would go shooting after Cabelas instead of going to Bass Pro :p

;)

I was really hoping to see you all tomorrow but I can't make it :angry: I was stranded in an airport since Tuesday so I was really looking forward to hanging out with you guys!

I didn't realize that there was a layer of ice on the stairs. When I fell I landed hard on my back and hit my head. My doc wants to see me first thing in the morning.

It was nice meeting everyone! You guys seem cool and have a great sense of humor. Food was not bad at all. It was definitely above cafeteria food. I've been warned about the food there by many people but it was fine.

No range time for me. It went pretty late and my friends didn't want to come. There were two "maybes" and we usually go around noon. I'll hit the range tomorrow.

Nice time today.. Buffet was lacking, unless you like hotdogs, either fried OR smothered in BBQ sauce, or ribs that were ok.... not much of a "Buffet". We all had lunch together, should have taken a group shot because it looked like a poker table in AC, a bunch of people from all walks of life all there for the same reason. Other sandwiches looked good, should have gone that route.. always next time...

Picked up a Led Sled, new bipod and some muzzleloading stuff.. Camo hat for my oldest boy

all in all, store wasn't as packed as I thought it would be on a Saturday. Great meeting everyone that could make it, we had some laughs.. Ray Ray hooked me up with some brass i bought off him here on the forum.. He's a good egg... My Co-pilot was NJGunner732, nice kid, the ride went quick, almost 2hrs on the dot.great to meet more younger folks getting into the sport...

I'm gonna go on a little rant here.

Wow, after all the BSing about who's going and what not we had a horrible, HORRIBLE showing for this! None of the original posters made it, including the one who started this whole event. I haven't counted but at least 20 members said they were going and we had 9? 9? Come on people, that is friggen ridiculous.

Thanks for coming out

Ed (mipafox)

Ed (imperialfish)

Rob (echomirage)

Ryan (Ryan626)

Tom (Tommy3rd)

Don (Regulator72)

Justin (NJgunner732)

Tony (Tony357)

All you other babies should be ashamed of yourself. Making up excuses like you were calling out for school or work. Just say you can't come. Noone wants to hear a sob story.