StephanieSeven

Cabela's Meetup, Sat. 1/29/2011

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Sorry, both are SPF.  Being picked up this week. Win M22  22 LR SPF to Ringwoodfrank.
    • Yup I see. Looks like right now you can only purchase the 2023-2024 permit still. I assume won't be able to purchase 24-25 season permit until July.
    • Just a heads-up for anyone who might also be in this situation. I joined USLS mid-April of 2022. Some time after renewing for 2023, I changed email providers, and dutifully reflected my new address on my account page. So, I have been anticipating renewal alerts at my new address, but those never arrived. I logged in to my account the other day, and was surprised to see that my subscription expired that same day. I went to my account main information page, confimed that my email address was correct, then went to the billing page, which showed my previous two payments, but which did not give me any apparent way to pay up for the new year. I requested support using the Customer Service form on the web site, but received no reply. Today I called their support number. Apparently changing the email address from my view of my account page did nothing to change the address that they use internally for billing purposes, including expiration notifications. Maybe they also use that address for replies to the support form, even if a different email address is entered there. Also, my account was set up to auto-renew and charge my credit card without my intervention, but that setting did not show on my account page in any obvious way. So, if you have USLS and have changed your email address since you last renewed, you might want to give them a call to ensure that they send renewal information to your correct address. The prospect of having legal coverage lapse while carrying in NJ was, for me, a less that confidence inspiring experience. I will note that the telephone-based customer service was excellent.
    • F*n imbeciles. They know damned well (or should) that, even if passed by the Colorado Senate and signed into law, virtually that entire load of crap is certain to fail Bruen/Heller scrutiny, and probably sooner, rather than later (SCOTUS). What a monumental waste of time (of course, how much can a dip$h*t's time be worth, anyway?) and energy. I passed through Colorado a few times in the 70s, and visited some clients there in the 80's & 90's, and, even by the end of that period, I had the impression that it was politically fairly conservative (with a few exceptions such as Aspen). WTF happened?