The_Matrix

Pictures of AK's

The only fitting required on the AKT trigger (not all AKs) is for the depth of the safety stop (roll pin) which is clearly noted on the instructions. Really simple installation if you have a roll pin starter

Took all of 2 minutes with a good file for fit and a pair of channel locks to sink the roll pin.

Did the ALG trigger drop right in or did you have to do some fitting? I have the same rifle and was thinking of switching up the trigger. Did your original G2 cause any bolt hang ups when hand cycling? Any hang ups with the new trigger?

The ALG AKT was a drop in. I did not need to use the roll pin at all. The original trigger that came with the rifle was not a Tapco G2. I don't know who mfg. it as there was no markings. I've compared it to other Tapco triggers and it is definitely not one of theirs. There was some bolt hang up but nothing like a little of Flitz metal polish couldn't fix in 20 mins. on the hammer and bolt and carrier.

Regards,

TokenEntry

have you ever had any issues with that stock loosening up while shooting? 

because for the life of me i can't get mine to stay in place, no matter how much blue lock tight i use

Yes. I switched the screws around opposite the directions say to. I believe I put the longer screw in the rear and shorter one up front. That seemed to have fixed the issue.

• Like 1