Ray Ray

Recommend me a mulit-tool

I've always carried a multi-tool, but I'm in need of a new one. The leatherman brand has been in my pocket and on my hip since I was in the guard, so that's what I'm used to. Any other good ones?

The MUT looks awesome, but ehhhh its a bit limited when using it for anything other than basic jobs or working on a rifle. The SOG Multi's are great, just need to take care of them. IMO the SOGS have a LOT more functionality than the leathermans, mainly because of the designs of each tool. They don't typically come with as many tools as the Wave, but then the Wave has been lacking quality lately. Also, the pliers on the Power Assist model have more power than the leathermans due to their "Compound Leverage" design, which is EXTREMELY useful for the thicker stuff you want to cut or grip on to.

Check it out:

http://sogknives.com/store/B66.html

I have the Leatherman Core, which is great, but it doesn't touch the SOG in many ways. Looking to get the MUT and maybe

Check it out:

http://sogknives.com/store/B66.html

I have the Leatherman Core, which is great, but it doesn't touch the SOG in many ways. Looking to get the MUT and maybe

Host: "Ooo Mike look! This... is for getting stones out of horses hooves!"

Mike: "Never needed that in Iraq."

Love it.