FFDP82

Happy Birthday

That doesnt mean its communist... alot of countries have forced military service like isreal which is far from communism. Greece is another one. How can you say you know what communism is and then go ahead and make statements like that? Its like saying the US is facist because we have speeches, and thats what hitler did. :facepalm:

• Like 2

First off all, I know my history. I don't have to be born in the Soviet Union or communist china to know what communism is. Why doesn't everyone here who gave me so many negatives move to Russia. Then speak your mind, cause you won't! How many reporters in Russia are dead?

I'm an Amurican, through and through. I'm also a tea party member that has served his country proudly. I can say whatever I want about Russia or China or North Korea, cause I CAN!!!

I dont really think this comment deserves so many negative points....I wish I could give a couple more to offset it, but unfortunately I am limited to just a +1. This man stated that he served his country, and that gives him the right to comment however he pleases about another country. To disagree with that is ignorant, regardless of his opinions that he may have about other countries.

Edit: Woo-hoooo for turning it around!!!

Yeah, sure. My co-worker had a son in Russia that be brought over here so we wouldn't have to join the military. Forced military service? It may not be as bad as it was, but it still isn't were I wanna be.

Nothing wrong with forced military service. Ask Israeli's, they have no issues with it. If the US wasn't filled with sp many pussies, we'd be doing it ourselves. I love my country, but believe the forced military is the only way to go. Makes men out of boys, war or no war, it will help make men better.

You're neutral again Ray, keep it up. I am making more popcorn, Sam Adams, peperoni and cheese. I am hunkering down for the long hall here. :icon_mrgreen:

I am with you Tim, this is funny stuff.

That Russian chick that joined, made very valid points. Cool name also. Luis and I wanna see pics of her.

Glenn,

Is your alter ego Anechka? Seems funny how you posted at the same times and topics as her.

Are you sure you don't dress up and say things like "he likes you to put lotion on"?

• Like 1

I can understand "forced" military service for certains youts that are NOT a productive member of society, but that's it.

Yeah, I have a big mouth, but I back it up. And so what? That's who I am. I'm a big mouth here, and in person. But I'm not fake, and I don't hide my emotions or feelings. There's a lot of big mouth chatters here but they are a totally different in person. I is what I is!

• Like 2