lunker

For the HK Lovers

In a world of compromises, some people put the bullets in the magazine backwards…But it doesn’t matter, because our gun is on the cover of the Rainbow Six video games. Look how cool that SEAL coming out of the water looks… If you buy a $2,000 SOCOM, you will be that cool of an operator too. And chicks will dig you.

At HK, we stuck a piston on an AR15, just like a bunch of other companies have done, dating back to about 1969. However ours is better, because we refuse to sell it to civilians. Because you suck, and we hate you.

Our XM8 is the greatest rifle ever developed. It may melt, and it doesn’t fit any accessories known to man, but that is your fault. If you were a real operator, you would love it. Once again, look at Rainbow Six, that G36 sure is cool isn’t it? Yeah, you know you want one. And by the way, check out our new HK45. We decided that humans don’t need to release the magazine with their thumbs. If you were a really manly teutonic operator, you would be able to reach the controls. Plus we’ve fired 100,000,000 rounds through one with zero malfunctions, and that was while it was buried in a lake of molten lava, on the moon. If you don’t believe us, it is because you aren’t a real operator.

By the way, our cheap, mass-produced, stamped sheet metal guns like the G3 and MP5 are the bestest things ever, and totally worth asinine scalpers prices, but note that cheap, mass-produced, stamped sheet metal guns from other countries are commie garbage. Not that it matters, because you’re civilians, so we won’t sell them to you anyway. Because you suck, and we hate you, but we know you’ll be back. We can beat you down like a trailer park wife, but you’ll come back, you always do.

Buy our stuff.

Sincerely

HK Marketing Department

HK. Because you suck. And we hate you.

LOL

I Love the mag release on the trigger guard... that is why I have the Hk P30L and Hk 45.... yes... you all suck. :icon_mrgreen:

I only wish the DA/SA trigger on the Hk P30 didnt suck either.

I will say though, my Hk's have been the most trouble free guns... the P30 only had one stovepipe with a Blazer steel ammo.... and has eaten up thousands of rounds all without a hickup. One of the cleanest guns to run, and for a polymer, very little recoil.

Buncha HK haters...

:icon_razz:

I also LOVE my USP, and have NEVER Had a single problem with it. It has loaded, fired, and ejected every single round I have ever fed it, which is running in the 2k round range ATM.

My USPc 9mm was my first firearm. It was a great first because the slide was heavy which helped a newbie control muzzle flip and it had an external safety. I haven't touched it in about three years as I've since handed it over to my wife who prefers it to my Glocks and Sig for the same reasons. My issue with it is mostly the horrible trigger. I will be saying that about the Glocks shortly when my M&Ps show up as the M&P triggers with the APEX kit is just phenomenal. My daily carry G19 will likely be replaced with a compact M&P 9.

I will be saying that about the Glocks shortly when my M&Ps show up as the M&P triggers with the APEX kit is just phenomenal.

Please let us know your impressions when you get them as I'm considering sending my M&P in for the full treatment

ETA: To stay on topic - Screw HK :icon_e_biggrin:

Love love love the HK hate. That magazine was from over a decade ago!

My HK45 has never had a single malfunction, and the trigger is superb. Unlike Glocks or M&P's, you don't need to change the sights and triggers as soon as you pick them up, and you certainly don't have to replace parts every 2 or 5,000 rounds.