Regulator72

Florida CCW tracking

I mailed mine on 2/25/2011 regular mail. Called the FL automated system and punched in my tracking number. They said they received it and the application was in process. Three weeks to go.

3/12/2011 - FL cashed my check on 3/10/11.

3/25/2011 - The automated site indicated tonight that processing times are running 6 to 8 weeks.

4/12/2011 - Spoke to FL - They have the application and it is still in processing.

4/14/2011 - Automated phone system says license has been issued and to give it two weeks for delivery.

Fl, VA, UT apps sent 2/19.

Received VA non-resident CCW last week

Received notification from FL today 4/18 that my fingerprint card was not acceptable. Now I need to find somewhere to get the prints done again.

UT still pending.

If you had them done at a NJ2AS meeting, they will do them again at no charge. If you did them somewhere else, you can still go to the next NJ2AS meeting to get them done (5/11 in Bellville at Gun for Hire).

Fl, VA, UT apps sent 2/19.

Received VA non-resident CCW last week

Received notification from FL today 4/18 that my fingerprint card was not acceptable. Now I need to find somewhere to get the prints done again.

UT still pending.

Sent New fingerprint card back to FL yesterday.

Update: Recieved UT CCW today

4/12/2011 - Spoke to FL - They have the application and it is still in processing.

4/14/2011 - Automated phone system says license has been issued and to give it two weeks for delivery.

4/25/2011 - Received FL CCW today. 8 weeks. They must be getting busier.

I got mine in the Mail in 12 days. I went down to Florida to have my seawall put in on my lot. That night I went and took the CCW class at shoot straight in Ft. Meyer's The next day I drove to a regional center an I did my application on the computer, they scanned my fingerprints, and took my picture. It took less than a 1/2 hour. 12 days later I got it in my mail box. If you can take a trip to Florida its much faster to call and make and appointment at a regional center.

I got mine in the Mail in 12 days. I went down to Florida to have my seawall put in on my lot. That night I went and took the CCW class at shoot straight in Ft. Meyer's The next day I drove to a regional center an I did my application on the computer, they scanned my fingerprints, and took my picture. It took less than a 1/2 hour. 12 days later I got it in my mail box. If you can take a trip to Florida its much faster to call and make and appointment at a regional center.

Arrrggghhh!:girlwerewolf:

Where do i get my fingerprints taken for my FL CCW? my local police station told me they dont do it? im also going to the NRA Basic Pistol Course @ Brick armory so i hope thats adequate for the FL requirements.

Where do i get my fingerprints taken for my FL CCW? my local police station told me they dont do it? im also going to the NRA Basic Pistol Course @ Brick armory so i hope thats adequate for the FL requirements.

Note sure if BA does the prints with the course for the CCW applications but you can call and double check. If not there is always the NJ2AS meeting in July that Gun For Hire staff are there for just that purpose. There are also a few people that reported that they found sheriffs offices in there area that were very helpful with finger printing people for that.

Harry

Joe,

if you go to the next NJ2AS meeting, they do the FL ccw stuff there. They give you everything you need to get it done, help fill out any forms and support a forum vendor. I have never gone to a BA course but they are persona non grata round here and I wouldn't waste my personal time, your mileage may vary.

Joe,

if you go to the next NJ2AS meeting, they do the FL ccw stuff there. They give you everything you need to get it done, help fill out any forms and support a forum vendor. I have never gone to a BA course but they are persona non grata round here and I wouldn't waste my personal time, your mileage may vary.

Where do they have the next meeting? also can i use my hunter education card as proof of training? rather than even go to a class at this time

Where do they have the next meeting? also can i use my hunter education card as proof of training? rather than even go to a class at this time

Take a look at the NJ2AS section here toward the bottom the list of forums and it might be in there, Also I do believe that you can just have the prints and paperwork completed and your Hunters ID should be sufficient but double check the FL requirements.

Harry

from their website :

1. Be sure to submit the original (notarized) affidavit but make a copy for your records because it cannot be returned.
    • Completion of any hunter education or hunter safety course approved by the Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission or a similar agency of another state;

They dont notarize our Hunter education cards. so ill have to call tomorrow and see whats going on. My fathers a notary so he can notarize all my stuff.

from their website :

They dont notarize our Hunter education cards. so ill have to call tomorrow and see whats going on. My fathers a notary so he can notarize all my stuff.

Didn't think Family could Notarize for you, My wife is one and she can't do any of my stuff even when she was still using her Maiden name before she had it changed.

Harry

Sent everything in yesterday

-hunter education cards (I called, they said yes)

- notorized app by td bank for FREE

-passport photo at cvs for $8

-fingerprints from the po po for $17

-personal check so I know when they cash it and are processing it -$117

Postage - $2

It was like an all day scavenger hunt lol very fun day