StephanieSeven

Static Steel @ CJRPC, Sunday 12/05/10

Email responce from John

frangible ammo allowed is sinterfire or federal that uses their bulets of powdered copper,,, some are made with powdered iron and a copper plating,, these are not allowed,,, we will have 9mm for 20 per box and 40 and 45 for 22 per box for sale at the match,, these prices are at cost,,,if you need anything else give us a shout

I believe they said you will need 2 boxes only, about 80 rounds. Of course that counting that you don't miss. lol

Moose

Guest HuntingPaper

This is static steel, outdoors, regular ammo. Moose you are confusing this with Old Bridge indoors knockdown steel.

Guest HuntingPaper

I will be in Vegas that day on a 4 day Defensive Handgun class that cost me $.00 dollars.

Moose

good for you!

Hey steph... i thought you don't shoot in the cold? ;)

I'm interested in going but i'm not currently equipped with a large number of mags for my pistol so i'm not sure what to do... I have 2 10rd mags and 2 15rd mags; is that enough?

I'm interested in going but i'm not currently equipped with a large number of mags for my pistol so i'm not sure what to do... I have 2 10rd mags and 2 15rd mags; is that enough?

Jon you'd want at least 1 more. What are you planning on shooting?

j0n's right. you'll need one more. let us know what you're shooting. someone may have an extra mag you can borrow.

Oh ok, i was just curious. I cant go anyway but i'm only down to my 1911 .22 after sending the 45 in for repair.

Gotcha. Rimfire division starts with the gun in your hands and both elbows touching your torso.

I'm pretty sure I saw a mag for a CZ 75 at Shore Shots and it was cheaper than what I paid for through CZ USA. I know I saw it in the Bullet Hole as well this past Saturday.

I would lend you my mags for my CZ Sp01 Phantom but I'm pretty sure I am going to shoot at this event.