Ray Ray

Best looking handgun.

My dad just picked this up on Saturday at Cabela's.

1122001947.jpg

IMHO, it is the best looking handgun, hands down.

A 1911 or 686 are right there, but this thing is friggen gorgous!

What do you think? What do you like?

I am not a fan of shiny guns. I hate the way my 686 looks, but love the way it shoots.I prefer a nice old deep blued gun. 1911's are on top of my auto list for looks and Model 27 Smith tops my wheelgun list. MMM Registered Magnums. Colt Troopers with wood stocks also have a nice look.

I am not a fan of shiny guns. I hate the way my 686 looks, but love the way it shoots.I prefer a nice old deep blued gun. 1911's are on top of my auto list for looks and Model 27 Smith tops my wheelgun list. MMM Registered Magnums. Colt Troopers with wood stocks also have a nice look.

Counterpoint to Tim. I love shiny things I mean guns. She is real pretty.

I am not a fan of shiny guns. I hate the way my 686 looks, but love the way it shoots.I prefer a nice old deep blued gun.

I can appreciate both a satin or shiny stainless and a deep blue. However, I find that it's much easier to keep stainless looking nice.

My 6"blue Colt Python....guess I'm a little old school

+1 on that. Colt must've had the secret formula for Royal Blue and not shared it with anyone else. The blue on those Pythons is amazing. I would love to own own one, but I am too attached to handloaded nuclear 357 loads. My N frame Model 27-2 will handle them easily without shooting itself loose, and it's not bad in the looks department either.

Somebody on here has to represent the wheelgun faction. You've seen this before, but it is fast becoming one of my favorites and I think it's a heck of a good looking firearm. My S&W 646...

6461.jpg

Adios,

Pizza Bob

• Like 1

golden-pistol.thumbnail.jpg

:blink: WTF! Some people have too much money, too much time and not nearly enough sense.

Ok... I have always thought a SW 4" blued revolver is a thing of beauty.

Modern guns... I really think for some reason that Walther P99s are great looking.