Ray Ray

NJ ZED official T-shirts

Flip the words so it say's NJ ZED North Squad, but that' it!

Now, on the front where the pocket would be would be the state of New Jersey with ZED in bold letters going through it.

I am not in the T Shirt Business (anymore), I just played around with the design for you guys.

I understand, but since you know what's involved how hard would this be to get off the ground? An email to a t-shirt company or something?

I understand, but since you know what's involved how hard would this be to get off the ground? An email to a t-shirt company or something?

I'm not in the t-shirt business either, but I've got a good local vendor I've used in the past, doing 2 successful NY/NJ arfcom hometown forum t-shirt projects.

1. If you guys (ie, someone other than me) can reach a consensus on the final artwork

and

2. We can do at least 50 shirts (100 or more would be even better)

then

I will do the administrative (order taking, collecting, ordering and shipping) part

Joni, the image XDJon posted is good. But a more detailed zombie head would be prefurable. And I want that logo on the back. On the front would be an image of the state of New Jersey with the NJZED letters over it, in blood red.

It's what the final decesion would be. Although I'd (and we) would like to see the final product here before we order the shirts.

Joni, the image XDJon posted is good. But a more detailed zombie head would be prefurable. And I want that logo on the back. On the front would be an image of the state of New Jersey with the NJZED letters over it, in blood red.

It's what the final decesion would be. Although I'd (and we) would like to see the final product here before we order the shirts.

I guess I wasn't completely clear in my earlier post.

I'm not an artist, nor do I have access to design tools (like Photoshop or Illustrator)

We need to give the print house final, full size artwork (in electronic form) so that the screens can be made up with which to silkscreen the shirts.

One screen per color per side.

The more screens, the higher the price.

We also need to choose the shirt color(s) (Max 2, please) from a list of available colors based on the specific unprinted shirt we choose.

But most importantly, AND FIRST, we need FINAL ARTWORK

Who is our resident van Gogh?

t shirt maker

I just went here and made the shirt but cant post it. Just save the design to your computer and then upload it to the site, enlarge and center it. I think I like it in red too.

Sites like this one are set up to allow you to design and order your custom shirts from this particular vendor.

One-stop shopping, as it were. Only in Athens Georgia :icon_e_surprised:

What we need for this t-shirt project is an eps or jpg (or similar format) document for the front and the back.

Having a jpg will allow us to post it here for members to see what they're buying and choose the color scheme(s) they want.

We can do long and short sleeve on the same order.

Once we decide how many colors on each side, and sleeve length (long and/or short) I can get the pricing together, including USPS or UPS (as appropriate) shipping to each buyer. Payment can be made by USPS money order or TD Bank checks.

The one-time production order will be placed only after we reach the threshold determined by the pricing.

In the past, 50 shirts was the absolute minimum for a group buy, with better pricing on a total order of 100 or more.

Then they're about 10 days for production. I pick them up at the print house, sort and package them, then send them off to you. It's only then that I cash the money orders and checks.

If we don't reach the minimum number of shirts, the sale is canceled and you get your check or money order back.

Disappointment follows. :icon_e_sad:

So let's avoid that whole sad scene.

I've taken the reigns on the design, but I don't have any computer skills or programs to do them. Here's what I want, and I think everyone will like it.

Front chest pocket location would be the state of New Jersey and the letters NJ and then ZED in bold red letters over the top of it. On the back would be a rifle sight on a zombie head (high definition, not some cheapo design). Around the scope image would be the lettering "NJ ZED" with 3 different phrases for each part of the state.

Northern squad, "Death from above"

Central squad, "Splitting the Hoard"

Southern squad, "Death from Below"

I believe the phrases are corny, so any suggestions from each squads commanding officer would be greatly appeciated. As a matter of fact, I'll post that question in each squads thread.

Actually, I'll role with how XDJohnTact has for the lettering. But the zombie head needs more definition. Can we do three different shirts? Or should we roll with one for now? I'm thinking of some new phrases that we all can use if we can only roll with. Or just spell out what ZED stands for around the scope. So it would read "NJ Zombie Extermination Detail" or "NJ Zombie ellimination Detail" or "NJ Zombie Extermination Division". Any will do as it's all the same thing.

Can someone wit computa skillz do that for us?

Actually, I'll role with how XDJohnTact has for the lettering. But the zombie head needs more definition. Can we do three different shirts? Or should we roll with one for now? I'm thinking of some new phrases that we all can use if we can only roll with. Or just spell out what ZED stands for around the scope. So it would read "NJ Zombie Extermination Detail" or "NJ Zombie ellimination Detail" or "NJ Zombie Extermination Division". Any will do as it's all the same thing.

Can someone wit computa skillz do that for us?

I am decent but not great, if you get me a design I can whack it up.

I liked this one:

Zombie-Hunter-Photo-CLEAN-Logo.jpg