Ray Ray

Bi-Weekly meetup at the Bayonne pistol Range

Trying to keep my shooters happy with this one. The Bayonne range is friendlier, cheaper (when its set up), roomier, and safer than the other place. Now, I'm not gonna bash the other range anymore so lets just leave it at that.

This is gonna start off with being every other Tuesday night, but hopefully I'll have it moved to Wednesday where we would have the range to ourselves. Give me some time on that, it's in the works.

The next meetup will be on December 7th, which is Pearl Harbor Day and I think it might be closed. I'll update that when I find out.

Okay, I know a few are down with this but I would like some more input. What do you shooters think?

I know I cant make every one of the meets in Bayonne being so far but I think I will be going there at least once a month. It is worth the drive. I just like the fact that the range is so much roomier. Someone on the board said that the lighting is not that great at Bayonne but I have to disagree. I actually think its better than the BH's lighting.

i cant let my wingman shoot alone.....someone has to load my mags

The way you shoot and the speed in which I can fill a 92 mag, we would sound like an full auto 93R!

Obviously, not everyone can come every two weeks. But if we get a steady number of shooters that can keep the number above 10 it would be worth it.

Guest megaman

I will come to the next one as on the 7th I will be lost in the woods in pursuit of game...enjoy and keep me posted.

I definitely wanna check this place out. It's twice the distance to BH for me, and I'm a little worried about traffic, but we'll see. Will know more about whether or not I can make the 7th as it gets closer.

depending on the time, its not horrendous traffic, but there is some. took me 40min to get there

Guest megaman

Ill come next time. Its hunting time for me.