Ray Ray

Bi-Weekly meetup at the Bayonne pistol Range

Had a great time time tonight! Nice Springfield Ray. Nice meeting you Caine. You got me thinking on the Beretta.

Get the stainless without the rail and you won't look back!

Or just get a 1911 from a different maker.

Kimber, Wilson Combat, Taurus, Smith&Wesson, DoubleStar, Remington, Springfield Armory, Magnum Research, Ruger, or many others!

Get the stainless without the rail and you won't look back!

Or just get a 1911 from a different maker.

Kimber, Wilson Combat, Taurus, Smith&Wesson, DoubleStar, Remington, Springfield Armory, Magnum Research, Ruger, or many others!

But I will change the grips! :onthequiet:

The only night I can make it to the Bayonne range is Friday, so I don't know if I'll ever run into any of you guys here on NJGF.

What would it take to convince the PBA guys to open it up on weekends? I would imagine once word spreads it would sure as hell make it worth their while.

Anyway, this 1911 Taurus I picked up today is still, sadly, unfired. Damned traffic on the extension bridge of the TPK made me turn around and head back home when I tried to get to the BH. Back highway was going to be a mess, too, because of the Wittpenn Bridge being closed for construction this weekend.

I feel like I'm marooned on a friggin' island here sometimes.....

Scott in Beautiful Downtown Bayonne...without a range.

Scott, where shooting today at the Bayonne Range! They opened on Sunday's now yo!

Arrggghh....just dropped in on the forum before I head out to work for noon and didn't see this until now.

Crap.

Okay, so the FIRST Sunday in October looks like the next (and first) Sunday I can get to.

Range was empty just me, my son and one other person. The Ruger shot great. My son couldn’t decide whether he likes the GP100 or the Kobra Carry the best. Guess he’ll have to shoot more so he can decide.

The 16th is the third Sunday anyone going?

Might, might. Just came back from there tonight, put April and Erin (my Ruger SR9 and ISSC M22, respectively) through their paces. April's got a new LaserLyte rear sight that needs some alignment, so...

Would have loved to gone to Bayonne today, but between being under the weather for the last few days, and over my (shooting) budget due to a trip out to Sunset Hill last week, no can do. Hope you boys had fun.