autoxnyc

She Said YES!

Mazel Tov!

It only took a bottle and a half for you to build up the nerve to ask, or a bottle and a half until she was drunk enough to have impaired judgment?

• Like 2

Congrats. It looks like you may be joining my "sell one to finance buying a new one" club while saving for the wedding.

I liked being in the "I'll buy whatever the fugg I want" club better. :)

Yeah but what do you think the wedding registry is for? China and sh*t for the house? I think not!

:facepalm:

Congratulations!! Try to sell her on the destination wedding.... didn't work with Bryan... :rolleyes: We could've had it all... :lol:

Kristen knows what she's talking about. The best thing about destination weddings is that the deadbeat relatives, family friends, etc you are obligated to invite won't come. You pretend like you want them there, and they pretend like they want to be there but can't make it for whatever reason they make up. Everyone is happy. If you have the wedding locally, they will feel obliged to come. Nobody is happy.

I am down in Hilton Head with my fiance right now making arrangements for our wedding next summer. :)

Congrats! When you figure out a "budget" for the wedding multiply by 3! When trying to determine how much money you'll make back in gifts divide by 3! Got married 2 years ago and am still paying for it. :facepalm:

Kristen knows what she's talking about. The best thing about destination weddings is that the deadbeat relatives, family friends, etc you are obligated to invite won't come. You pretend like you want them there, and they pretend like they want to be there but can't make it for whatever reason they make up. Everyone is happy. If you have the wedding locally, they will feel obliged to come. Nobody is happy.

I am down in Hilton Head with my fiance right now making arrangements for our wedding next summer. :)

Not a bad idea at all!