Frank Jack Fiamingo

NJ2AS FREE BRIAN AITKEN RALLY CANCELED

Correct, they are illegal when in possesion of a crime. The 16 rounders being the crime.

There is a lot to it.

I read Franks email from Brian and I have to say that it seemed as though he thought we were pushing our own agenda and I didn't believe that to be the case.

I think there is a very good chance he will have less people at the rally as a result.

In my humble opinion, Brian Aitken DOES NOT BELONG IN PRISON FOR *SSEVEN* YEARS FOR MERE POSSESSION OF FIREARMS - PERIOD! The laws MUST be changed!

I whole heartadly agree, im just saying it has been said that he commited no crime, when that is not the case.

So... just cliff notes..

some guy we don't know breaks the law..

we all pull a hands across America to save him... we fight to get the word out to normal every day people..

people band together for a rally with minimal to no notice moments before a huge busy time of year..

then.. he abruptly with no real explanation tells us all to get lost...

no offense or anything.. but let him rot.. some people on this site invested a whole lot of work and emotion over this.. and to just be snubbed away is IMO a little rude to say the least.. but hey.. as pointed out.. it is his life..

• Like 3

With a statement from him like that I now believe he hasn't a clue! Like you said it's his life. Looks like he is content in jail!

it's pretty easy to talk sh*t about the guy from the comfort and safety of YOUR HOME.

• Like 1

So... just cliff notes..

we all pull a hands across America to save him... we fight to get the word out to normal every day people..

people band together for a rally with minimal to no notice moments before a huge busy time of year..

no offense or anything.. but let him rot.. some people on this site invested a whole lot of work and emotion over this.. and to just be snubbed away is IMO a little rude to say the least.. but hey.. as pointed out.. it is his life..

Heh, I'm sure you and I aren't alone in thinking the above. Whoever penned the note to Frank was intentionally provocative in a plausibly deniable way.

So... just cliff notes..

I understand you point, but here's the thing. Since the beginning, this has been all about Brian. Since he has requested we cease, it is no longer about him. I can't justify continuing the rally when you guy it is for is asking me to stop. I can't guess why he decided to stop it now. As of Saturday, he and his GF were adding people to the list.

I understand you point, but here's the thing. Since the beginning, this has been all about Brian. Since he has requested we cease, it is no longer about him. I can't justify continuing the rally when you guy it is for is asking me to stop. I can't guess why he decided to stop it now. As of Saturday, he and his GF were adding people to the list.

I'm concluding since Nappan is his lawyer, that Nappan was the one Aitken is referring to, which I find odd, since Nappan is/was slated to appear at the rally.

It could be that the theme of the rally is getting hijacked somewhere? I noticed some kooky posts on his Facebook page. Who knows......

But I have handy wipes nearby if the feeling on my face does turn out to be egg.

So... just cliff notes..

Unless something we don't know about happened, then I have to agree with you Vlad.

I am not owed any detailed explanation, as my involvement and work was minimal at best..but you guys who bent over backwards organizing this that and the other.. and really working your asses off to save him.. do deserve one..

If he gave you a very clear "hey I really appreciate the help.. but my legal council has advised me that the rally will hurt more than help.. etc..." I would totally respect that.. but this whole soap box for your agenda thing is bs.. It is no secret that we want gun reform.. but the effort I saw to free him was completely genuine.. and even the suggestion that people were using his situation as a soap box for some additional agenda, or otherwise benefiting from the use of his name is insulting..

• Like 5

Guest HuntingPaper

I am not owed any detailed explanation, as my involvement and work was minimal at best..but you guys who bent over backwards organizing this that and the other.. and really working your asses off to save him.. do deserve one..

If he gave you a very clear "hey I really appreciate the help.. but my legal council has advised me that the rally will hurt more than help.. etc..." I would totally respect that.. but this whole soap box for your agenda thing is bs.. It is no secret that we want gun reform.. but the effort I saw to free him was completely genuine.. and even the suggestion that people were using his situation as a soap box for some additional agenda, or otherwise benefiting from the use of his name is insulting..

+1

Hm. Well, that's interesting. The story did get some legs around the Intertubes, this time. Maybe there is some backlash we don't know about. Or there is a deal in works to reduce/commute the sentence. I haven't read the case, so I don't know both sides of it, I have no strong opinion. I hope there is something working in the state for him, he certainly can't expect future help if he ends up staying where he's at.

+1

This story, and info on the rally was all over Al Gore's intertubes. And on the Facebook page, people from out state said they were coming to attend the rally

aaah i am from massachusetts. I think liberal will have a protest if you guys do have gun rally day lol.. Damn liberal retarded... Soon there will be no law to protect yourself because of liberals.. I bet 70% are not truely american and they are abusing " Freedom of speech and rights ".

aaah i am from massachusetts. I think liberal will have a protest if you guys do have gun rally day lol.. Damn liberal retarded... Soon there will be no law to protect yourself because of liberals.. I bet 70% are not truely american and they are abusing " Freedom of speech and rights ".

huh?

And kind of debunks his story that he contact the state police before moving/bringing them to NJ and followed what he was told. just saying....

I'm sorry - could you please explain your logic? Others have already proven that they have received wrong information from the state police previously.

On the other hand - regardless of whether this rally is held or is not held - some guy named Flamingo (kidding Frank) got his name and his organization on NJ.com There is no bad publicity when your organization is just beginning to get off the ground.

I'm sorry - could you please explain your logic? Others have already proven that they have received wrong information from the state police previously.

On the other hand - regardless of whether this rally is held or is not held - some guy named Flamingo (kidding Frank) got his name and his organization on NJ.com There is no bad publicity when your organization is just beginning to get off the ground.

Yeah icon_e_biggrin.gif, I am thinking of having it legally changed. I am wondering how I will look in pink????

Frank did you call Nappan to verify? Just saying it could be a false communication from the antis or that nut Miller. Yes I have a tin foil hat on.

Yes. I was thinking the EXACT same thing. So, I called Evan, Evan called him, and then emailed me to confirm it. It was definitely from him.

I read Franks email from Brian and I have to say that it seemed as though he thought we were pushing our own agenda and I didn't believe that to be the case.

true, but how could he be anything but wary when he is getting info from a jail cell.

That said, I hope it turns out okay for him but I can't help but think I just get called a "gun Nut,". The bad kind.

Frank,

I just wanted to say thanks for everything that you have done over the last few weeks. What you accomplished was nothing less than astounding. I have never seen anyone put so much effort into helping a complete stranger. You're a stand-up guy.

• Like 2

Guest megaman

For those who wish to know, the following is the email I received:

DearFrank,

Thisis Brian speaking. I don't think anyone wants this rally to happen more than Ido but I have to pull my support from it. In doing so I will ask my lawyer EvanNappen not to make any comments or to attend. My family will not be attending,and we are asking Dennis to honor our request as well. I understand yourintentions are good but as the old proverb goes the road to hell is paved withgood intentions, and this could do more harm than good for me. WhileI sympathize the need for legal reform I can't build a soapbox withmy name on it from people whom I do not know to preach their views which I amnot aware of, and may not sanction. We are canceling the order for bumperstickers, t shirts and signage for the event. I wish the best for you and yourorganization.

Youare prohibited from using and/or benefiting in any way from my name. No person, group ororganization may use Brian Aitken's name or make any reference to, of, or aboutBrian Aitken from this moment forward without the express written permission ofBrian Aitken.

Ifyou have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact my lawyer, EvanNappen.

Sincerely,

BrianD. Aitken

***NOTE***

I have *NO* clue what he is talking about with the t-shirts, bumper stickers or whatever. We have NOTHING to do with any of that. That is his girlfriend doing that.

Sounds like someone scumbag who works for Crispy Creme is going to do something nice for Brian as long as he does not embarras the state. NJ keeps thinking it can keep people quiet. WIKILEAKS NOW PLEASE!

NJ is so corrupt and backwards.

Frank,

I just wanted to say thanks for everything that you have done over the last few weeks. What you accomplished was nothing less than astounding. I have never seen anyone put so much effort into helping a complete stranger. You're a stand-up guy.

and then some.

I think there may be some backroom dealings going on here that ccaused this to happen. Kind of a call off the dogs thing. Time will tell. Or we may never know. Either way it is time to move on to another front.

And, we never said the guy did not break the law, NJ2AS was upfront about the 16 rd mags. We said the guy did not get a fair trial. We have read the court transcripts. But this is all meaningless now.