DirtyDigz

SlideFire stock - "Selectable" bump firing

Even in the army in the 70's when all the M16s were full auto (no burst) the SOP was only do a 3rd burst with trigger manipulation, because any more and your spraying not aiming. I imagine with a bump fire stock the way you have to hold it, it would be all over the place dumping a full mag. That being said, even in a perfect world where you could hold on target thru 30rds auto, I personally couldn't afford to shoot a $150 a minute bullet spitter! It was fun as hell back when Uncle Sam was given me ammo as fast as I could shoot it tho :)

Even in the army in the 70's when all the M16s were full auto (no burst) the SOP was only do a 3rd burst with trigger manipulation, because any more and your spraying not aiming. I imagine with a bump fire stock the way you have to hold it, it would be all over the place dumping a full mag. That being said, even in a perfect world where you could hold on target thru 30rds auto, I personally couldn't afford to shoot a $150 a minute bullet spitter! It was fun as hell back when Uncle Sam was given me ammo as fast as I could shoot it tho :)

The Army taught you wrong.

They taught me wrong, too, but I figured it out. Also wrong about the Slidefire.

The reason holding the trigger longer than a 3 rounds made you spray is because you were taught to hold the trigger for 3 rounds. You can spend 25 years shooting burst out of all sorts of automatic weapons. Burst is over fast, less than a second. Your body has no time to react. You train yourself to let your weapon walk off target.

I can train you to hit several targets with at least half your bullets in 2 hours, not 25 years. You just have to put a number of targets out, spread apart, and let the gun run.

The bonus is, your rounds don't walk during burst anymore, either, once you know how to shoot full auto.