ronhonda

Wawa opening 12/10/10 in Parsippany

Wawa is finally opening a location in North Jersey, and it's less than a mile from where I work.

Thank God!

Following is from their facebook profile.

Wawa

Welcome Parsippany, NJ – tomorrow’s a big day!

We would like to welcome our newest store to the Wawa family.

Come celebrate the opening of Store #8302 with us at 8am at the intersection of Edwards Rd & New Rd.

See you there!

You will!

There is a WaWa in Red Bank on Bridge Ave. All the illegals hang there looking for work. Some local contractors now refer to their undocumented labor as WaWas, as in "I need to hire a few WaWas to do my yardwork".

WAWA is awesome! lol. it really is

I've spent a lot of time in the Sommers Point and May's Landing area's over the years where they had a few. Just seemed like any other convienence store. They do have them awesome breakfast sandwiches at the checkout counter though. :)

We have a DD and wawa's all over my area and wawa get's the nod. Coffe is better. One stop shop. You can get $$ from a free atm, get gas, where the cash and credit price is the same and get food while there. Can't beat it.

Here is the thing about wawa, they are clean!!!!! quick checks and 7-11's are always dirty and i love 7-11's hot dogs but when you see all the dust rolling around with the dogs on the rollers it's a turn off... wawa hot dogs are too salty this is the only improvement i can think of for wawa besides putting some more meat on their hoagies, i always hit the extra meat button.. :facepalm:

I turned down a job with WAWA about 8 years ago, working in their real estate acquisition and development group. I still kick myself daily whenever I drive by one. Pay was only ok, but the stock options would have made me a rich man by now.

UPDATE!

Just went to the Wawa, they are offering FREE coffee for the next 10 days. The store was packed! Such a wonderful experience to enjoy in the North. Plans are for them to start opening more stores in North NJ.

You always knew you were in South Jersey when you started seeing Wawas...... I guess now we northerners can't say that any more. :icon_e_biggrin:

Do they usually also have diesel? I don't mess around with gas vehicles too much any more.

no diesel in the south..

Boooooo....... we need more diesel sellers, competition keeps the prices down. :icon_e_sad:

Ever notice right before winter when everyone has to fill their home heating oil it jumps about .50 per gallon and .05 about 3 more weeks in a row.. we went from 2.68 a gallon to 3.19 in the last month..costs me any where from 98.00 to 118.00 to fill my tank which i average 380-425 miles to tank full..this last fuel up i refueled at 353 miles to the tank reduced winter morning warm up and afternoon if truck sits long enough to cool..I just started plugging in this week with the extra cold weather...

I used to live at WaWa... I loved their wonder-dogs (cheese and chili with onions!), Healthy Choice sandwiches, their rice bowls. They were the best. About 7-8 years ago they started dropping products left and right and replacing them with their own labeled crap. When they stopped serving hot toppings for their dogs that really pissed me off. Now I go there to use the MAC machine, buy gas and the occasional cup of coffee, I have no other use for them anymore. I miss the old WaWa.