Jon

What are ya drinking?

15 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Rumchatta and fireball 1-1 is supposed to taste like Cinnamon Toast Crunch...

me try soon

Tastes exactly like Cinnamon Toast Crunch. It's awesome. 

Take a Angry Orchard cider, pour it in a pint glass, and pour in a shot of Fireball. 

Cinnamon Apple. Lovely on a hot summer day. 

• Like 1

Lately it's been Neshaminy Creek, the shape of hops to come. Thanks to purple Patrick who turned me on to it.

As for fireball, to make a long story short, I'm no longer allowed to drink it or anything with fireball in it. My wife the DD was not thrilled with me, my brother, or my 2 cousins actions. Lol I just reminded her and it's still a sore subject 2 years later 

• Like 4

I'm not much of a beer drinker, but spent most of last week (and part of next week) at Princeton installing some new equipment. Had lunch and a pint at the Triumph Brewery on Nassau Street. 

Excellent food, and a really nice IPA. The Amber Ale is outstanding too. 

Tonight was a tasting of a couple of local NJ wines from Valenzano. Chardonnay, and a Raspberry Riesling. 

The Resiling was a little sweet for me, but Mrs. DT was all over it. 

12 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

Gatorade... 

I'm working all night and I got some kinda sinus thing going on. I feel like hammered shit....

Damn you all.

Suck it up, buttercup. Rub some dirt on it and power through. 

:D

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, sota said:

caramel infused vodka, orange juice, cranberry black cherry juice, 1:1:1

I must be +1 pirate and -10 russian, as rum does nothing to me but vodka fucks me up but good. :D

Hold on!

what?

Can you repeat the recipe?

17 hours ago, High Exposure said:

Gatorade... 

I'm working all night and I got some kinda sinus thing going on. I feel like hammered shit....

Damn you all.

Whenever I feel off or have a hangover I take Gatorade and aspirin. It fixes everything.  

On 6/24/2017 at 8:07 PM, fishnut said:

Lately it's been Neshaminy Creek, the shape of hops to come. Thanks to purple Patrick who turned me on to it.

As for fireball, to make a long story short, I'm no longer allowed to drink it or anything with fireball in it. My wife the DD was not thrilled with me, my brother, or my 2 cousins actions. Lol I just reminded her and it's still a sore subject 2 years later 

Lol. For me it's gentlemen Jack. And it's been 10+ years. Lol. "Allegedly" I wanted to fight every guy and phuck every girl.  Regardless of the dude standing next to said females.  Lol. It's a very sensitive subject with my wife.  Lol. 

With that said she buys me Blanton's but she knows I sip that. She knows I ain't wasting that. She's a keeper. 

11 hours ago, Walt of Destiny said:

Am I the only one that doesn't like fruit in my beer? 

Nope. Same here. Spent time in Laredo Texas/Mexico. Put anything in your beer and they will kick you out of the bar.  I follow that philosophy here.  Lol. 

1 hour ago, DaddyNick said:

Nope. Same here. Spent time in Laredo Texas/Mexico. Put anything in your beer and they will kick you out of the bar.  I follow that philosophy here.  Lol. 

No fruit in beer, and no ice (or anything else, for that matter) in good bourbon. 

Anything else is simply uncivilized. 

1 minute ago, Displaced Texan said:

No fruit in beer, and no ice (or anything else, for that matter) in good bourbon. 

Anything else is simply uncivilized. 

Gotta admit I do put a large ice cube in my whiskey/bourbon. I can't drink ANYTHING warm except coffee. 

Work was cancelled tonight due to snow, so I've been having a few drinks. While shoveling I had some hot apple cider with some "Apple Pie Moonshine mixed in, but the other drink I'm having is one that no one else seems to drink, so figured I'd spread the word.

It was my poppop's favorite drink, Gin and Bitter Lemon. It's about 1 oz of Gin with  a few ounces of Bitter Lemon (Soda water with Lemon juice and Quinine. Mix in a teaspoon of sugar if you like. It's great, and it seems to have kept the Malaria away from my Poppop.

• Like 1